Heeseung fic

He gets the rings and he slides one on my finger, and I slide one on his.

Officiant~ Do you, Heeseung take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, to comfort her, to honor and keep her in sickness, and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold from this day forward as long as you both shall live?"

Heeseung~ "I do."

Officiant~ "Do you, Y/N take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, to comfort him, to honor him in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold from this day forward as long as you both shall live?"

Y/N~ "I do."

Officiant~ "You may kiss the bride." Heeseung moves my veil, puts his hands on my waist and kisses my lips. I kiss him back passionately as the crowd cheers. We don't pull away though, I forget everyone else is there completely lost in the moment. 

Heeseung~ "I love you, Lee Y/N. I will love you for the rest of my life."

Y/N~ "I love you too Heeseung."

Time Skip to Hawaii*

Our flight just ended a few hours ago, and am sleeping. Me and Heeseung just arrived in Hawaii for our honeymoon. 

Heeseung~ "Baby wake up." He says coming onto the bed, kissing every inch of my face hovering above me. 

Y/N~ "Whyyyyy.." I groaned. 

Heeseung~ "There's a reason we came here you know..."

Y/N~ "Not now.."

Heeseung~ "Come onnnn I waited for you.."

Y/N~ "I'm tired thoughh."

Heeseung~ "Please Y/N I need you."

Y/N~ "Leave me.."

Heeseung~ "Come on love." he says trying to kiss my lips but I lean away.

Y/N~ "I said leave me Hee.." I said shoving him off me. He tries to kiss my lips again but I turn my head, causing his lips to fall on my neck. His lips don't move, instead he kisses down my neck and across my collarbone, leaving soft marks across my skin and I feel my body heat up. I inch closer to him. 

Heeseung~ "Now you want me?"