Heeseung fic

Y/N~ "Shit.. We never baked the cake..."

Heeseung~ "Let's actually make the cake this time."

Y/N~ "Try to focus.." I say and undo a few buttons on my blouse before getting back to work on the cake. His parents walk in and I quickly button the last buttons up before she sees me, Heeseung restraining his laughter. I slap him.

Mrs. Lee~ "What are you guys doing?"

Y/N~ "Baking a cake!"

Mrs. Lee~ "You guys are so cute! What kind?"

Heeseung~ "Y/N's favorite, vanilla cake with strawberry frosting."

Mrs. Lee~ "Good choice Y/N."

Y/N~ "Thank you."

Mrs. Lee~ "Go on a walk or watch a movie or something, I'll finish the cake."

Y/N~ "You really don't have to, we've got this. You're already doing wedding plans by yourself."

Mrs. Lee~ "Nonsense. Go on, I'll finish."

Y/N~ "If you say so."

Mrs. Lee~ "I do." She says practically shooing us away. We chuckle and walk out of the kitchen and into his room.

Heeseung~ 'What do you want to do?"

Y/N~ "Can we go on a walk?"

Heeseung~ "Sure, but you don't have a jacket."

Y/N~ "That's okay."

Heeseung~ "No it's not, you'll freeze. You can borrow one of my hoodies. Go pick one." I open his closet and look through his clothes. I find this black hoodie with a blue dinosaur on it and pull it off it's hanger.

Y/N~ "Can I wear this one?"

Heeseung~ "Sure." I pull the hoodie on, and it's oversized on me but it's very comfortable. He chuckles.

Heeseung~ "It looks cute on you." I blush and tie my hair up in a messy bun.

Y/N~ "Come on let's go!" I grab his hand and drag him out the door.