Heeseung fic

Y/N~ "Yeah, hopefully. That can't be the only solution.."

Mrs. Lee~ "Anything to help us not cancel the wedding would be preferred.." Heeseung rolls his eyes and his dad sighs.

Mrs. Lee~ "What?? I want to see you two get married, you're already so cute!"

Heeseung~ "Mom I think we need to worry about Wonyoung for now.." She sighs and nods walking into the kitchen.

Mr. Lee~ "So what are you thinking we should do?" He asks looking at Heeseung. 

Heeseung~ "Well we might have to leave again."

Mr. Lee~ "I don't think your mother will allow that."

Heeseung~ "Well it's either we kill her, or that. And we're not killing her."

Mr. Lee~ "You can't run from her forever Hee, that's no way to live."

Heeseung~ "Dad, there's no way we can kill her."

Mr. Lee~ "Well if she's here, she's not going to hurt you, she's going to hurt Y/N. Or Yuki. But we need to protect Y/N at all times and at any cost." Heeseung straightens up.

Heeseung~ "She better not hurt Y/N."

Mr. Lee~ "Well if we want to make sure of that, she needs to leave."

Heeseung~ "She's dangerous."

Mr. Lee~ "That's why she needs to go."

Heeseung~ "Well let's think, and figure it out tomorrow. Fair?"

Mr. Lee~ "Ok fair."

Heeseung~ "Y/N, can you stay here? I want you safe."

Y/N~ "I'll be fine. She didn't follow us, I'll stay with you tomorrow, but Nancy must be waiting for me at home."

Heeseung~ "You sure?"

Y/N~ "I can take care of myself."

Heeseung~ "Sorry.. You're right. Call me if anything happens, if anything feels off, or weird call me right away okay?" He says fixing my hair. I move his hands away and nod leaving his house.