Heeseung fic

I say and angrily walk up to my room. I have no friends, no dad, no social life, zero popularity, and one mean step mom. My life is great. It's already late so I'm just going to go to bed. Although I'd much rather be at school then with my dragon of a step mother. Too bad it's Saturday tomorrow. 

*time skip*

I'm making myself some pancakes, as my step mom is at work today. I'm putting away the dishes when I hear the doorbell ring. I'm confused because no one likes my step mom, surprise surprise... And no one really likes me either so I don't know anyone besides Mina who would come. I walk to the door and open it. What the-

Y/N~ "Its you. What do you want?"

???~ "To apologize for breaking your phone." He says handing me a brand new phone of the newest model.

Y/N~ "There's no need. You can leave now."

???~ "Shut up and take the phone."

Y/N~ "I don't even know your name! And how do you know were I live stalker?"

???~ "My name is Heeseung, and I saw you walk to your house when I walked away. I'm not a stalker."

Y/N~ "Yeah sure, you just watched me go home. Not stalker-ish at all."

Heeseung~ "You're welcome for the phone. Goodbye now." He says shoving the phone into my hands walking away leaving me dumbfounded. What the hell was that? And how did he just happen to have that money laying around? He looked around my age. Maybe his family is rich or something? I don't know, but I have zero interest in finding anything else about him. After I set up the new phone and sync my number in, I realize that I have a lot of unopened messages. I panic seeing if any are from Nancy, but thank god there are none. I relax and look through the messages. 

I got one from a random number that read [ Hey Y/N!! This is Anna. I know we aren't close, but it seems like you could use a friend. I was wondering if you wanted to come over for a sleepover with some of my friends? Let me know!! ] Aww.. Anna was the sweet girl from my physics class that always sat by me. I guess I never really made conversation, as I have been kind of hard to approach lately. I decide to reply. I'm gonna do it, she's right. I really could use a friend right now.