🌶️ Preview

Obnoxious moans rings inside of my dreams, He opened it again. Sighing, I reluctantly open my eyes into the darkness. The moans seems to get louder the more I blinked the sleep out of my eyes, Goddamn does he ever get enough.

Peering at the clock I groaned, I don't even know what bothered me more, the fact that my tv was on full blast at two in the morning or the obvious fake moans of the adult actor he watched so much.

Like if your going to moan, at least make it believable, it can't be that good.

Not the point Jane.

Sleep is already hard enough for me to catch, how I envy those that just lay their heads down on the pillow and it's immediately lights out. Not me, if I don't sign away my organs I won't get any at all, bringing my feet down slowly I sighed.

I have lived here for years and yet my poor pinky keeps getting slammed against something, The hallways are dark can I use that as an excuse?

Bright Colors are projected upon my wall with what looks like a silhouette that fades in and out in the middle from the cutting scenes. Remembering He doesn't like being surprised I calmly knocked on the wall two feet away.

Clearing my throat to let out a soft voice "Rowan" blushing, only his name can make my voice go soft, only saying his name does my submission activate.

No response. "Rowan" I breathed, nothing. That's right, what's her face is faking orgasms way too loudly. He can't hear me. If faking Orgasms were that easy and beneficial to one's bank account where the hell do I sign up?

A sultry groan makes me tighten my thighs together, my back flattened against the wall and I feel my nipples hardening. Was that someone In pain? A deeper groan rings through with a moan at the end.

What the fuck? Whatever it is, it makes my pussy wet and achy. I'm getting distracted again, I have work tomorrow, Finally stepping out of the shadows with assertion.

"Row ..... an" all movements stop, even my inner systems, am I breathing? Wait no I'm not, shit breathe. Silently sucking in a deep breathe that did nothing for the blood cells spiraling out of control on my body swelling all my feminine sweet spots. I see Rowan, at least his naked back side as he stands way too close to the tv naked, Naked Palm sized ass ripples unruly from his actions.

Left arm muscles are used for balance with clenched fists while the Right arm jerks back and forth hastily with his occasional groans, back muscles flex elegantly with the head leaning back every once in a while when he finds that sweet sensation he looks for. Curly locs damped from the steam He emanates in this very room alone. I can feel it too, that temperature change, the heat and want from him and the neediness of my own. My night gown sticks uncomfortably to my body needing to release my aching breasts, my legs itch to be spread wide open and kept that way.

A deeper groan breaks a small moan out of me and within a fraction of a second His head whips back.

Blue eyes, a face contorted of pleasure and want. He wants to feel good, he needs to feel real good. I'm a statue under his desire, I can read it clearly when he darkens his eyes while it trails up and down my body.

If I could move right now I'd scream, I didn't even bother to grab a robe. I stand there with a spaghetti gown, end tips barely reach my wrists, nipples so erect can cut through diamonds and a Pussy so achy I can feel the liquid pooling down leisurely on my right thigh.

Shit, I'm not breathing again.

"Naga" he moaned, voice so deep and velvety, oh the desire in his tone is so strong, face relaxed to a need, a hunger. Cautiously he turns fully to the right and I gulp at the sight, fully awake and angry, the beast swings forward nearly toppling over my pictures, I still can't believe I once mistook it for my remote.

Shaft sways side to side while the Greek man strides towards me slowly, I can't even move back. By that point the thumping of my heartbeat drowned out the obnoxious noise of the actor on the screen.

Towering right above me, inviting glossed lips, ripped body in high definition with the smell of sweat and the energy of brutal poundings, in his broken English.
"L-let me make you scream too, Naga".