Chapter 2 - fall into my hands

I watch Justine next to her boyfriend as they hold hands and peck each other's lips every once in a while, she does amazing acknowledging me being a third wheel and keeps to my side more than his. On the other hand, he couldn't care less if I was even in the same vicinity, he will grope and swallow her face every single chance he gets. One couldn't help but think he is doing this on purpose or that is just purely out of his affection for her. Either way, my message was clear, I wasn't supposed to be here.

Lying in bed all day using my counted minutes in life to dedicate it all to Watt- Pad, anime and video games, my life hasn't exactly been filled with excitement and adventure. Unlike my roommate Justine who is constantly invited to endless parties and events, one would like at us and assume the total opposite.
Justine is a slim thick Romanian goddess with Midnight hair brushing past the back of her knees, olive skin, big brown eyes and full lips, everyone assumes she is the bookworm.

I however large hips and ass, a swole stomach and medium breasts, dark brown skin, cat eyes, full lips and tight curls, everyone assumes I'm the party animal. My dating life hasn't been easy; typical Nerds, playboys and momma's boy. Both that there is anything wrong with it, it just isn't my things. That is why I have my watt pad life, it's much easier creating scenarios in my mind, at least than I can control my own story.

As we entered the thin trail, I can feel my phone vibrating in my left arm holder. Upon glancing at it I'm bombarded with notifications from my Watt pad community. All my favorite books have been updated, my Watt-pad family checking in on me and requests for me to update my own books. I haven't genuinely smiled in a while I can feel my cheeks tearing.

"Ohhh who is making you smile that way?" Justine sings pulling me from my train of thoughts. I need to be careful with my facial expressions more, though coming from a good place and the right intentions I didn't really like having the spotlight on me, I never knew how to respond nor react, Smiling and playing it off was my best option.

"Oh, it's nothing" I giggled turning my eyes away praying she will drop the subject, upon the random glances my eyes caught onto something that made my heart leap, just when I looked away from the awkward, I caught a glimpse of what looked like a figure in the shadows. Squinting harder it appears to be an oddly shaped tree branch.

Odd, I could have sworn -

"Alright ladies, shall we proceed?" Philip says boorishly looking directly at Justine with his hand reaching towards her to take, I glanced one more time at the mysterious shadow of the tree before gathering my things and heading towards the others. Entering the trail, I feel My notifications go off non - stop and I find myself paying more attention to my device than the walk itself answering all questions, statements and comments in my stories and stories I commented on.

"Please update 'Pose for me'?"

"Can you please update 'blackout'?"

"Where are you queen? We miss you!"

I guess it wasn't a bad idea to let them know how I spend my time, definitely not going to tell them how I lay in bed all day stalking everyone's profile or on google looking up my favorite celebrities' Great, great grandparents or shit like that. Glancing at the two ahead of me that's paying me not even a single glance kissing away and walking, I guess I'm in clear. I pause for a few seconds trying to take the perfect picture, not an easy process. If I'm going to post my face at least I got to not look like Bigfoot. I hear Justine giggle not too far from me and decide to walk, Unconsciously I begin walking the wrong direction until I found a glorious light to enhance my melanin.

I was so lost into taking pictures I haven't noticed I can't hear Justine anymore, it's time to head back and quickly. Before heading back, I decide to take one more just for souvenirs, there was an Amber hue through the cracks of the branches and I couldn't help myself, but near it was a hill. A hill so far down I can feel my bones shake just from thinking about how no one could ever survive a fall like this. Yet the view was magnificent a sea of a green horizon from all the desert I traveled through earlier, I can just hear all the life down there.