Chapter 44 - The dinner 3 part 2.

My back was slammed onto a hard wall outside, all the oxygen left my lungs leaving a painful burn, his flames envelope my body when he pushed into me cupping my womanhood. My violation and comfort level went in flames and for the first time in a long time, I felt that feeling again, desire. "You must have all kinds of nerves showing up to my house thinking you were going to harass my grandson." He growled. My heart fully spirals wildly painful, what is this? My first extinct is to try and fight, my hands reach up to claw his grip but no avail. How did he know that? Could I have been more exposed than I thought?

My lungs start burning, "I-I"

Head dips into my neck inhaling my imitation perfume, dark eyes seize me up from my lips to my eyes "You must have thought you would come here and try to stir up something correct?"

I grunt for my life, clenching my thighs trapping him in when I felt his fingers scoot my undergarments to the side, the violation I wasn't ready for, but ill focus on that another time, I need to breathe, and I need to breathe fast. Punching his shoulders did no good, he was buff, and the thick suit jacket helped cover any soft skin. Luckily my nails were thick enough and I used it to scratch away at his eye when he suddenly crashed his lips into mine, tongue massaging mine sensually while he sucks on my lips. How repulsive, his wife is on the other side of these walls and yet ... yet ... I didn't care, gripping onto his suit jacket I pull him closer to hook my legs around his waist.

We break from the kiss; he dips to my neck with his wet tongue growling to the taste of my skin while I solely focus on undressing him from the waist down angrily. My mind blank, all I knew was the desire that ran through my veins was doing the action, I had no control. Out it leaped, a handful of a veined girth, tip wet from the want ... the want of me.

For an old man he was well endowed, and it seems he is still in his youthful primal hunger for women, our desire knew no bounds and the wait line couldn't be held any longer, with a harsh grunt and thrust our dark staring contest ended, his full manhood thrusted right into me. I felt my eyes tear up, what is this? This pleasurable feeling in between? No matter I need more.

His pants lowered underneath his bum; I gripped his left bottom cheek a very round bottom I should say, the more I squeezed the harder his thrusts, even a man of power has a kinky weakness. For years I have evaded this violation, but today I welcome the sweet sin grinding harder against the shaft inside. Each thrust dug his tip deeper into the spot that screamed inside, he growls beside my ear while his thrusts become chaotic.

The cry I tried to stiffer started to hurt my throat until I heard his chuckle; breathy and raspy, "Next time you want to spy on my grandson, Ill staple your legs wide while the men in town violate that sweet womb of yours you bitch." droplets of his saliva coat my outer ear lobe. I don't know how It was done, but I was discovered, foolish. The blood boils but not from the pleasure pumping into me but for my idiocy, I should have checked thoroughly at my surroundings, it is clear they weren't alone from the beginning, his butt ripples in my palm no matter how harshly I gripped, cupping a handful.

Tightening my legs around his waist I use my momentum to grind harder and faster to wage out my anger, foolish, just foolish to allow myself to be seen. They were one step ahead of me and I measly fell for the trap, Embarrassing. Crys and grunts are blown into my ear drum, we are almost nearing our end, but neither one of us falter from the eye contact.

"Ahh," he cries, hot thick liquid splurged inside my womb, no more can I have kids my worries are stabled. Face cherry red Heaving like a mad man he steps away from my embrace quickly grabbing his trousers to button up, forcing my wobbly legs to remain steady I try to keep my glare prominent. It doesn't faze him.