Chapter 57 - Resemblance

Breathe Jane, Breathe. I can do this. He went to my mother? he invaded on my life. He knew who I was the minute I stepped into the church. This nice illusion isn't real and the true demonic nature of his and his family need to parish. Calming my nerves, deciding it's time to get out the bathroom before they think I am taking a number 12 or something. Only to rush out and bump into a hard chest. I nearly tumbled backwards hadn't it been for the arm of the couch.

"OH, you couldn't wait, could you?" A man laughed.

To the individual I looked immediately annoyed by his presence and existence, why was he here? the men's restroom was on the other side of the hall. After what happened with Philip, I wanted to be near no other man alone.

" You know you need to be more subtle dropping hints." he teased.

Discreetly I calculated a free spot to squeeze by, but with each hole I'll only end up touching him. "I don't know, nor do I care about anything you're saying but excuse me." I need to keep my head cool; my heart is beating wildly. Did he follow me here?

Smirking he stepped in closer, "It's uncanny how much you resemble a little rabbit to me you know that?" Right to the point of his perverted attempt, thanks to Philip I know one when I see one.

I don't respond, solely because I'd rather slap him again. Tanika remains stoic when faced with difficulty, and if I want to succeed with this dinner control your face and emotions. Amusingly he huffs seeing his words not affecting me and continues. Right palm holding up his elbow, matte black ring band evident against his pale skin, "I only say that cause here you are, a little rabbit having dinner with wolves. Knowing danger is sitting at each side of you."

Say nothing, say nothing. In fact, I won't give it the time of day. You have two options Jane, make a Scene and someone will come? Or stay in the restroom and let everyone think I'm dropping elephant loads; God I hope rumors never gets to Rowan. The man's eyes never left mine or my body while I was lost in thought, I'm ready to close the door when thankfully the sound of giggling caught his attention, two other women were approaching sluggishly. A thin woman in a red strapless gown lost her balance as she approached, clearly drunk and disoriented they had no clue of any of their actions, harshly she fell right onto his chest causing him to tumble back a bit giving me more wiggle room.

The woman used him as a teddy bear wrapping her arms around his waist giggling while he angrily tries to pry her off.

Jeez, drunk people are strong or he's just a weak link.

Not wasting another second my breast squish past the other woman laughing at the scene before she turned to me. "My God, your titts are so huge." her mascara running from all her laughter while she makes hands signs ready to touch my boobs.

Grabbing her wrists, I place them at her sides. I'm already in deep shit for being here with another man dressed like this, I won't dig a deeper hole for myself getting felt up. "Thank you" I'm speed walking down the hallway annoyed with the dress riding up my thighs, my ears picked up a harsh blow followed by a scream. In horror I watch the cop throw a right hook at the girl that was ready to grab my boobs and flatly she lands on the ground next to her companion, He heaves heavily with a red face to unloosen his tie before he sets his eyes back no me.

I just witnessed a cop assault two drunk women, and he saw me see him. Yea ... time to put some pep in these steps. Like a track star he launched towards me, I barely caught my breath nearly tumbling over my heels turning around. Mentally I Curse this long hallway before breathing out exhilaratingly seeing the light at the end, accidentally I run right into a waiter almost knocking over his drinks.

Gripping his shoulders while he holds my waist, "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry please help me he's -" I stare at an empty hallway. Confused and disheveled. But where did he?