Chapter 21 - Copycat 🌶️

"Ah" She moans using the grip of her perfectly French manicure hands to spread herself wider, she lays on her back, legs raised planting against her ears -- skin glistens with oil from the beginning scene of the masseuse character, sweat glides down her body from the excessive poundings she has had to endure for the past 10 minutes.

"Shove your big cock right into this little hole" she angrily speaks, eyes deadpanned onto the man whose upper part disappeared from the camera, the women are the focus, they are the ones that sell the scene.

"Beg daddy" he says stroking his wet dick, my mouth parts in disbelief as the camera zooms in on his shaft slowly entering her pussy widening it to the size of an apple.

"Oh Yes" he moans before he began to slam in and out of her, by now both are moaning hysterically to the pleasure, his shaft slamming her G spot repeatedly while his body weight bounces on her, to the warmth and squish of her pussy that swallows his shaft whole.

"Harder, Oh- my-God" she angrily spats, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Strawberry wine AKA Barbara Ross, the face of all adult entertainment, the dark red of her curled hair to the freckles decorating her face down to the porcelain of her skin that decorates her model form.

She is a petite little being, but wow can she take it deep, she is utterly gorgeous and paved the way for many petite adult entertainment models to not only take a 12 inch down their throats but be able to read to kindergarteners as volunteer.

I hate her.

"Come on" Justine said, "Porn can help you get inspired."

I looked over at the sleeping bear next to me, If I were in a movie right now the audience would wonder how the hell did I get here , I played the last hour in my mind like it happened literally an hour ago.

"Justine, I am not watching porn with you again, remember last time?" I giggled moving away from her grip.

"This won't be like the last time" she leans into my ear; I feel her erected nipple through the thin layer of her white spaghetti strap, "You don't even squirt no more, do you?"

Inwardly I laughed to the comment but maintained a stoic expression glancing my eyes to the right, Ignorant I was to think we would be watching something simple like a maybe a movie with very few but steamy scenes, after heading into my room before the movie I changed into something more comfy - My mind plagued with Rowan once I entered my dark room, I try hard to not glance at the bed, he has been gone far too long, I fell for it yet again, he gave me the most intense orgasm and disappeared yet again.

'Hoe you kicked him out' my heart responded, but he didn't have to like ... leave. I make it too easy to have my heart broken, maybe a good movie night will keep my mind off him. Stripping down to my bra and panties I looked into the mirror for the first time, from my brown skin down to every curve an idea came up, maybe if Rowan shows up again, I'll walk around like th- Nope, stop it.

"Hurry up whore"

Acknowledging the annoying voice in the living room I decided on some black spandex and a white crop tank top, I was taken back when seeing Justine standing in the living room, hair tied back in a low ponytail holding something behind her back with a Cheshire smile.

"Remember your favorite actress? She says to me lowly.

Cocking my head to the side curiously "Which one Angelina Jolie?".

"Nope, the red head".

"Chucky?"

"Girl, what a turnoff"