Chapter 11 - Can you hold me again?

Deep cerulean blue, I can see me swimming in them, darkest depths of the ocean with beautiful colored fish and dolphins, How I have missed those eyes. My orbs trace every bit of his face trying to find a flaw in all this time, nothing, just as I remembered him, golden hair that simmer with any lighting, straight nose, plumb lips and jawline. Mimicking my moves he stares at me in awe, expressing calm and intent almost as if he couldn't believe I was right in front of him.

By that point, Watt-pad didn't occur to me, this was a feeling of my own, however it is very relatable, am I even breathing? Shit no.

Softly inhaling a mini breath my eyes blinked, blinking out a few drops of tears, when were they brimming? Before I knew it my eyes leaked with uncontrollable tears, Rowan than tried to go around to me when I held up a hand to keep the distance, he can't be close to me right now, I don't think my heart could take it.

Still-fully he backed away slowly, hands on his side with those wistful eyes.

"Jane " he breathed, turning my body to melted butter from the deep German voice that flowed out of his throat, rich and thick with a slight emotion of pain, was that pain? I can hear pain. Was he hurt?

"Please, S-Stop" my hands still in the air keeping the distance, if I drop them my whole guard will drop.

Just as I was getting over him, just as I was ready to forget and move forward with my life, I had long accepted he had forgotten about me and this mini trip was going to prove it all but here he is, all masculine and beautiful with those strong arms and biceps ready to tear through the shirt. How dare he? Make me feel alive for that short amount of time with the best sex of my life only to disappear in the last minute, a simple goodbye would have put me at peace, at least I would have known where we stand and if it was even worth it to go try and see him again.

"R-Rowan" normal women are able to look at men in the eye and speak properly, not my ass. God saying his name is so tough just forming the R sound and my knees are ready to collapse, it's like the letter is heavy, either that or my heart is the one that needs to be checked.

Deep blue eyes never falter, I remember that stare. "H-how are y-you, Wh-what are you?" In talk as if he can understand me.

Just then the door springs open earning a little squeal from me, "Rowan did you-" sultry and radiant it was, just like his grandmother. In she walked 'Fully dressed' thank goodness; midnight hair combed out to its maximum length flatly laying on her back, smoky eyes with red lips, dark red bust down dress that hugged her curves and accommodates her slightly tanned skin.

Gaahdamnn.

My jaw nearly tore for two reasons, one they both look completely different than the first time I met them, two they both look amazing, was that perfume? I know she has adjusted to the modern era -but what was Rowan's story?
She made it clear he is not interested in today's society, yet upon looking at the both of them, it looked like they owned half of New York.

Staring at me in awe "Jane dear, how are you? It's been so long" cautiously she walks up to me. Though I am looking at her my heart beats for the man next to her, of all the color my eyes are seeing the cerulean blue in the corner are my favorites.

"Y-you are, w-what " I fight to speak, but it's tough under guys eyes, it's hard being in the same room with them especially with her, the guilt boils deep in my stomach, I can't look at her in the eyes knowing what me and her grandson have done, the places, oh my and the juices that were left behind in her rock dorm, hopefully no one has discovered the
'Blue- light' down there.

With those memories resurfacing I swallow hard with the way my body is reacting.

"You look beautiful Jane, and fully healed I am so happy to run into you again."