Chapter 12 - Anti

Two in the morning, so peaceful how the AC hits the top of my bed, cool air freshener my body, the foam bed I lay in with the purple duvet pairs well with the ocean soundtrack I have playing on my speakers, oh so warm I am, with the comfortable darkness that blankets my room and window, the occasional luminescence of the orange light that seeps through the corners my burgundy curtains.

I can almost hear Justine dreaming next door with the amount of silence that is bestowed upon New York, I could sleep in it for hours.

If I could only catch any.

Once more I groan turning my body to the left and right annoyingly trying to find a spot that can be comfy enough to cease my thoughts. After all this time my heartbeat is still drumming, both upper and lower, I mean that's a good thing, I am not dead, but dang. I don't even need to ask myself where this rush and adrenaline was birthed cause than even, I wouldn't blame the universe if it showed me the hard way.

Streams of questionable debates that run through my mind wondering why it bothers me so much, words that I can never seem to form out of my lips, so much has happened in my life, so much I want to spew into words, I than hear a creak in the room next to me and giggle, Justine must be sleeping good right about now, at the thought of Justine brought back the memory of what happened with Philip in my shop, God what an evil person he is, till this day I wonder what Justine saw in him, I mean he was probably a sweetheart to her and monster to me, I can't blame her for never noticing, he conceals himself well.

Something I have to accept, some people are just born to be spiteful, especially if your spoiled and rich, I can't believe he thought I faked getting attacked by a lion, what I do draw these marks on my skin? Ignorance is bliss.

Man, my life is like a story.

Wait a minute, Story?

I face the white pop corned ceiling with a realization, could this be the drama that publisher wants? A thought than suddenly hit me, and I Sit up to process every detail, from the beginning of the adventure till now, would it be Worthy of a read? A very tiny blinking light caught my attention on top of my vanity, my laptop. With the idea fresh in my mind, I Slowly descend from the bed, here it comes.

The light of the laptop nearly burned my retinas, Jesus it's like staring at the sun, I'd probably scare clowns away from the way I felt my face cringe. All throughout my movements I was still skeptical of writing this, not only for exposing myself, but Justine, surely, she would catch on. But for now, what would I even call this book? With my brows furrowed I scanned above my ceiling finding the first sentence to grab the attention of readers. The thought of Rowan came to me than and I felt myself blushing; face burning my cheeks from the thought of him, I would be writing my own Erotic Novel, a part of that actually had me excited.

With a sigh I stand arching my back forwards, four chapters down, and I still want to write more, wow. Reading back into the paragraphs, I mentally sigh, Justine is definitely going to figure it out. Just as I was reading through what I have so far, a fire ball forms in the bottom of my stomach, oh my, I have no filter, that's how described my Pussy?

'Hungry cunt'

The way I described the sex between me and him, made my jaw drop, although Rowan's name is different in the book some clues would still be obvious. There are so many more chapters that needs to be written, but could Rowan be like the Watt-pad characters? He already has the physic and look and an un normal personality.

With a yawn I was ready to head back to bed until I saw a dim light outside, I hadn't noticed the butt crack of dawn was creeping in, shit, I had no sleep whatsoever, but I need to head to the shop.