Chapter 1 - Look 🌶️

Present day. Stuttgart, Germany, deep on the high Mountains, west.

Summer, warm light beams on the top of my skull with the rays tickling the hairs on my skin from the hot shower I had earlier, sky so clear and blue you can see the reflection of the dark green grass that paints the mountains, blanketing the soil and richness. Purple, red and blue roses and lilies bloom to life welcoming the bees that have come for their nectar.

Nature, the only space that allows organisms to take from another without it costing your life. Jumping over the puddle of the peaceful stream that flows to a melody, the top of two rocks peeks out of the water creating a game of hopscotch.

Like the strings of a ukulele the ripples come together giving the music of what you'd hear when you go to the Spa and Manicure facilities. Here I am, dark brown skin glistening under the light of the sun, I feel my pores opening while greedily inhaling the smell of fresh water and neat cut grass. Various insects fly by with each of their own distinctive beauty, red ladybugs, blue butterflies to yellow bees.

Nature is truly therapeutic, just you and the universe, reminding you there is more to life than social media.

I hate it.

'SMACK' that's the second ladybug to land on my leg.

'If that is a spider crawling on me.'

'What the fuck is that smell?'

'How long is this damn trip?'

Uneasy thoughts manage to fill my mind, corrupting the physical Peace with the annoyance that runs through my mind. My nails break through my palms the harder I Clenched my fists. "Let's go hiking" they said.
"It's great exercise" ... Exactly who told you I needed any? Certainly not me.

When I asked the good lord to be hotter this isn't what I meant. I should be in bed, or at least in my couch under the ice-cold A/C with my eyes devouring every chapter of my watt-pad books; I can't wait to find out what happens with Vera and Orion.

"Jane, hurry up girl your far behind" she giggles. Peering at the figure ahead of me I secretly created scenarios on how to kill her and get away with its Watt-pad style, the crunching rocks underneath my boots became an eye-opening reminder of the reality I'm living in. Ugh what would my Watt-pad boyfriend think of me?

Pulling out my phone I can feel my face cringe, no bars of course. This is how people get killed in the forest, all the networks they are installing, and not once did it ever occur to them that a lot of people like to hang out in creepy forest's ... for fun!

"We're almost there Jane how you are feeling?" My roommate Justine's sultry voice rings and echoes beyond the horizon, the girl truly amazes me, even when sweating like a pig she keeps her feminine voice. Whereas I would probably attract tourists that want to hear the screeching of a yeti.

After my breakup with that discharge named Kevin, I entered a faze in my life whereas my sole purpose is finding out what went wrong and targeted all the wrongs on my body, I deserved a much-needed girls time This suck.

Men, food, party and more Men, my initial thoughts when I discovered we were Traveling to Germany, by ambush I was somehow tricked into being out here in the wilderness.

God, what is that crawling in my shoes.

A part of this ordeal isn't really too bad, I feel the burn on my stomach, legs and thighs. Midnight colored leggings with matching bra set that hugs my voluptuous figure like a second skin, whilst my tight curls free.

"Agh, we're almost there" Justine squealed.

What exactly are we even looking for? Good question.