Chapter 7 - Remember

"Nnnnnn aaaaaaagaa" I watch his mouth move while I sound out the words he spews, cupping my cheeks in between his fingers to squeeze out that vowel stuck in my throat I giggle and blush hard at the contact and proximity.

"Naga" he says against my lips, deep voice rumbles my bones, I'm tempted to pull at them Teasingly with my teeth, miracles is the word I could describe for that mouth of his, I didn't know how much water that's contained inside me - the human body is ninety percent water-, the ways he was able to excrete them were from me-

"Mut-ter " I snap out of my trance tightening the cloth around my naked body, we haven't been able to keep our hands off each other much less keep away. I look at his lips move but I can't hear his voice, he sits close to me cross legged in his loin cloth, are time together is nonstop adventure around his land with countless sex. I finally got to Thank him; it wasn't my initial intention to sleep with him, but I just couldn't resist the Tarzan like physic.

My dream man, my own Watt-pad boyfriend here in front of me, the women of those stories were right about one thing ... Sex with the Foreign man is the hottest, Discharge Kevin was great, but Rowan definitely took the crown. I sigh dazedly looking into his eyes while he speaks, oh shit he's speaking, what's he saying? Oh right, we're still learning his language. Isn't mutter German for mother?

The more I looked at him, the more I was ready to cry, I wished my inner dialogue could pause sometime from its excessive main character moments, the more I'm admiring, ogling him I can feel the stings of tears brimming until my vision completely blurred, A palm gently touched my shoulder making me blink out hard, tears roll down my face landing roughly on the surface of the hand that held up the sheet.

They fall to the point they couldn't be stopped; I should be happy I can return to my life tomorrow, back to society and away from the Demons of the corn, back to my overbearing mother that needs daily reminders that I can live happily without children, I want to return to my anxiety filled roommate Justine, can't forget her Sex crazed boyfriend that makes his distaste for me obvious and will blow out Justines back every now and then. I definitely can't wait to get back to my shop where every man on earth will come in on special days to buy the most beautiful flower for their partners.

But where will mine be? when can I go home to flowers? Are these the reasons why Traveling women cry when they are leaving a foreign country, is this what the main character goes through?

Nonsense, I barely know him, his lifestyle and mine are completely different, we could not be compatible what's so ever, but I would never feel this gentleness again, I'd miss the way he'd look at me and treat me as if I was Newfound treasure, even now those eyes stare at me wistfully. he has been nothing but gentle and patient, this entire time I've been rock ridden. Would he come with me if I asked him?

He didn't get along well with other kids; they called him wild or a monkey.

I have tried to teach him; he was not interested.

I go back in forth in my head, reminding myself of his grandmothers' words. Taking him with me would be entirely pointless, he has not civilized his ways, I mean in today's day and age everyone walks around half naked anyways nothing could be worse than a grown man walking around in a loincloth everyday climbing trees with no English Vernacular.

He is a grown man, right? God what am I saying.

Lost in my own thoughts I stare at rowans lips muttering something, slow and calculated, eyes ever so looking at me curious and deep.

"Jane" the deep voice rings in once more, the sound of my name rolling off his tongue sent shivers down my spine, it wasn't a dream, I didn't imagine it. He really did say my name, only adding more sorrow to my pain.