Chapter 65 - Ride🌶️

⚠️ATTENTION THIS CHAPTER ⚠️CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING KINK ...

⚠️BREEDING.

⚠️DEGRADING.

⚠️WHIPPING.

⚠️SPIT.

⚠️AND ETC ... IF THIS IS NOT YOUR THING, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER, AGAIN THE FOLLOWING WILL INCLUDE THOSE LISTED AT THE TOP.⚠️

YA'LL STILL HERE? OH YOU'RE NASTY LOLL, ENJOY!

My head whips beside Seth's torso at the sound while he follows Sluggishly behind. Leaning against the wall himself was Rowan, hands in his pockets while glaring at Seth.

A daring look in his eyes with a stoic expression. How did he? - with just a flick of his orbs his eyes found mine, I didn't waste another second sliding from the wall away from Seth's body heading straight to him. My safety and comfort. I bury my face into his suited chest inhaling the sweet and spicy of his aroma wrapping my arms around his waist.

His eyes soften gazing down at me but there was a hint of darkness swirling deep within the pupils, he cupped my cheeks gently letting me release whatever burden and ache I had coming in here while I let my head fall into his slender calloused palm, he really searched for me.

As much as I couldn't ruin the moment I just had to know, How did he find me? how long was he standing there? Strange, I didn't hear him come in, he couldn't have - never mind. I glanced to the door, loosely hanging by the lock was the doorknob.

Swift and silent. Oh my.

"Just like her" The sound of Seth's breathy voice had me turn my head to him. Carefully he placed the glass of his liquor on the sill of the windows, walking towards us. Rowan gently hooks his fingers around my waist scooting me to his back in protection.

"Y - you are a spitting image of her." Like staring at his younger self in the mirror, Seth proceeds towards Rowan with caution; eyes full of light looking at every similar physique.

"As much as they want to tell me something else, how could I believe them? When you stand before me." he huffs breaking out a small smile.

It's obvious by now I have been long forgotten, but I'm sure even he wouldn't try anything to me in Rowan's presence. Though I am curious, is this drunk him? Or himself speaking. The men stood face to face, looking into each others eyes in silence, even the side profiles were a dead giveaway.

"Sorry for interrupting dear, I figured you might be up here."

I shook from her dark sudden tone appearing like an apparatus. There Christine stood with her hands on her hips, eyeing the scene in distaste.

Rolling his eyes he sighed frustratingly, headed for his drink on the sill "Christy honey I - "

"It's ok, I see you were busy, I just know you usually like this room empty when you are in it and here you are with our ... guests." She looked like a witch standing there, eyes ready to shape-shift, while forcing a smile.

"I'm sorry, I was just speaking to our guests about" he waves gestures in the air for an answer... "horses and tomorrow we will be giving them a grand tour riding out in the horizon"

Did he just lie?

"Hmm, I supposed the guests downstairs will just be knitting?"