Chapter 55 -Suites and Dresses.

I used to hate my wide hips, I hated more how it got wider when I sat, Planes were embarrassing, and I dare not think about the times where my hips prevented me from going into narrow spaces. The reminder alone made me cringe deep; I hated my body for years. Until I met someone that loved every curve and love handle of my body, I could never forget how he lifts me like a feather, my thighs wrapping around him while he puts in no effort keeping me up. That is how I was able to love my super curvy body, the crimson red of my dress pairs beautifully with my oiled brown skin, breasts sitting high in the V line while I drink up my oiled legs. Firm and voluptuous, it took me a long time accepting my body, discharge Kevin never failed to remind me that I was a whale when he would drink.

Stunning, radiant and Ethereal, my melanin in the dress was everything that I failed to see.

My black is beautiful, Melanin is rich.

Sticking like a second skin but comfortable enough to move properly. "Girl, that detective will not keep his hands to himself tonight." I hear from behind me, in she strides in all black adjusting the pearly bracelet on her wrist, dressed in pink and white her hair in a high neat bun, thin waist and wide hips evident in her mini-Electric ruffle dress that curves of the side off her thighs. Heavenly Tanika looked. Absolutely breath taking, brown gloss lips, nude eyeshadow with sparkles in the corner or her eyes, thick lashes that bring out the almond shape.

Goddamn I think inwardly, "Goddamn" I say out loud.

"Girl, look at you and that booty, Tarzan has much to grab." she jokes, eyeing me up and down. "You look beautiful Jane."

"Thanks for getting this dress, I owe your sister."

"You're already doing enough for us, this is nothing." she sits on the side of her butt on the bed, eyes looking beyond, void and concerning while her expression softens.

Eyeing her in the mirror, "What's wrong?"

"I won't lie I am nervous" she sighs.

Wow, so she's elegant when she nervous? I wouldn't have imagined, whereas I look like a snowman with my profuse sweating and my heart ramming in my asshole when I'm nervous, what a difference.

"Why so?" she looks at me sternly, yep, dumb question I know. But my mouth can never shut up before my brain can think of the situation, anxiety did that to me so screw it.

"Don't answer that, me too." I sighed.

"I mean, wow, I have seen him on TV, but never would I ever think I would be having dinner with him tonight, I am just worried about things going south and my emotions getting the better of me, she sighs softly before sniffling. She looks straight ahead in thought, eyes brimming. I have never seen her admit to not containing her emotion, there is truth in her words, however.

Meeting Cameron's Father is like meeting the People behind the movies, the directors and producers, you want to know how they come up with the illusion, selling you an image that looks great. Cameron's father is groomed to perfection on camera, so much so he can train himself and the flames around him when meeting his enemies, I would have never pinned him to be an angry man.

He does not show it. And will not release it too easily. But the rumors do say he is a sinister individual, so how is he scarier than his son?

Gently rubbing her back "Hey, hey listen, listen." up she looks at me, I can see the tears ready to fall for the first time, finally I can see the real pain, the real Tanika even though she always puts up a tough and cold image, she is still a woman at the end of the day, very young and having to fight alone for Justice for her sister all this time. She might not show it, but her eyes did. "Let me give you a hug." I don't even give her time to answer before wrapping my arms around her shoulders, in which she accepts by wrapping her arms around my waist.