Chapter 25 - Womanizer

Discreetly I wipe another tear before it falls to my face, curse these waterworks they just can't seem to stop no matter how I try to distract my thoughts.

Three days since Rowan left me at that house all by myself, maybe it's because he literally bent me over or spread my legs wide apart in every corner of the place but no matter where I look, he was all I could see, my heart never hurt this much, I went three years without him, why is it more painful now?

Like a sloth I managed to make convince myself to open up shop today and snap out of the slight depression having remembered I still had a business to run, the fragile part of me regretted coming but the businesswomen in me didn't. The occasional whistle of my door swinging open helped me keep my sharp focus.

Wouldn't This be the part in a chapter where the main female character suffers a ... heartbreak? Was this a heartbreak? Couldn't be, Rowan and I barely know each other.

Yet there I was for the past weak moaning his name and arching my back for him - Barely knew him was an understatement, maybe we knew each other in the ... physical sense. Just the thought of him brimmed more tears, I wonder how he is doing or what he is doing. It's too late Now to say but I should have stood up for myself more against his grandmother 'Octopus' Was the name? no that doesn't sound right?

Something 'Oatmeal', Oatmeal really? No way. Wallowing in myself pity, the door whistles once more however this time I turned towards it when the wind blew a cologne right into my nostrils blessing my nasal stream, although I wished I hadn't budge, the sight I met was magnificent. Like Rowan the man slightly duck down as he entered into the shop, immediately an expensive aura surrounding him had many of the women turn to the source, the clinking of his black dress shoes as he stepped in was crisp letting it be known they were brand new, long firm legs hidden beneath black trousers with a hand stuffed into his pocket, dark blue dress sleeves rolled to his elbows displaying a dark green tattoo on his right forearm.

Oh ... wow. My eyes kept going, slithering shamelessly until it landed on three opened buttons at the top of his chest, the complexion from his forearm changed on his chest, natural complexion seems to be similar to a white cream. I'm in awe scanning his sharp jawline from my spot behind the counter, it appeared smooth yet rugged, from the upper corner of my eyes I watch his lips curve widely, apple Adam bobbed from his swallow.

There I met those eyes, their already locked on mine; the greenish grey of his orbs to that dark mocha hair nearly draping his smile could drop panties, if any of these girls hadn't already ditched them from the start.

His aura screams authority, a few seductive giggles broke the silence, and I blinked out of my staring, wow, he's a ... Hunk. Though I diverted my eyes away I couldn't help but keep stealing glances towards him, the cologne was overwhelming even when he was at a distance, I feel his eyes on me, almost studying me from head toe ... well chest. With the few moments of silence passed I heard it than, his dress shoes click clacking on the polished tiles, slowly does he walk, both hands now in his pockets peering up at every flower on the wall.

Of course, he is taken, hunks like him are off the streets quick, if only someone could get the hint and - wait no, my feeling for Rowan isn't that strong, and besides it's for the best we don't speak again, it might just save his life.

Another few moments have passed, and I checked out my last customer, yet that tall handsome man was still in my store, discreetly I peer over to him; he was just on his phone, not even paying attention to the flowers. I noticed he was on his phone for the longest of time. No matter, I should probably begin cleaning up, Stealthily I raise my wobbly legs and only managed to take a small step when his eyes instantly find mine halting my moves, my breath hitched from the hypnotizing stare - The same hypnotizing glare that a certain individual penetrates my body with.