Chapter 6 - In time 🌶️

"Oh God" I breathed, the flicking of his tongue against my innocent nipple enhances the scorching heat in between my legs.

"Oh Rowan ... pl-please" arching my back further upwards, feeling his large hand gently trail slowly down my stomach until his fingers reach my pussy. I moan feeling his Calloused fingers push apart my wet folds instantly finding the aching hole. With gentleness he digs his fingers slowly inside until it reached the spot that begged for it more. I feel him release my nipples, into the darkness of our little hut I can feel his eyes on me, amused at my submission. Watching me in all my neediness begging for it, with the fraction of a silence my eyes rolled to the back of my head, the arch my body contorted to was enough to give me scoliosis for the rest of my life. 

That wasn't just any silence, that was the silence to be prepared.

I was not.

Rowan's fingers dug deeper into my pussy pulverizing the spot that was crying out for the most abuse.

"Ahh, ah, ahhh" I can't swallow these moans anymore, the pleasure is enough to make me speak a Latin tongue, his mouth return to my breast, teeth gently latched around the areola with the tongue wildly licking the nipple, the sounds of him slurping my breast sends my mind on a frenzy. With the little control I have over my body my fingers find his locs, digging and massaging the roots of his scalp, melting to his moans and groans to the feel.

Lifting his head -his hot tongue doesn't stop, i feel it trailing up my body, to my shoulders lightly leaving bites on the flesh, moving to my neck, slowly and sensually before reaching my ear. Goosebumps arise while my face scrunches from the hot tickles of his breath in my canal, occasionally whipping out his tongue to trace it around the canal to nibble on the lobe.

Fuck, his teasings. But once more it was to prepare me for what's to come, lifting his left arm until it braces above my head leaning in closer to me, his whole body scoots into mine letting me feel the evidence of those pure muscles and manly physic. A thick and long print make me swallow hard as he grinds hard against my thigh, before I could catch my breath he digs his nose into my neck inhaling deeply and with that his fingers penetrate me deeper, three thick fingers cup my pussy while all three ram my G spot over and over, the abuse became so unmerciful to pussy I can feel myself ejecting gallons of warm liquids that nearly fly out of me like a broken faucet, landing hard on the ground like splashes of raindrops. My moans became so loud and powerful he lifts his head slamming his lips on mine.

Rowan swallows all my moans, his tongue massaging mine, thick soft lips molding mine, my eyes closed feeling my pussy creaming to the sensation and the sloppy make out session up above with our lips, the sounds of our lips popping when he pulls away moistens me up more to the point I can feel my self completely sliming up his hand.

"Oh Rowan, oh, Rowan please". I whine away reaching for the massive stone in between his legs. "Please Rowan, give it to me, give it to me rough please." I can't even fathom what I'm saying anymore, my palms moving the loincloth away until I was met with a wet, throbbing dick. Thick veins on its side bounce back after every press, pre cum oozing down slowly, hot and achy.

He moans breathlessly at the massage
"Naga,ohhhh" deep voice moans thickly into my ear making me see how far I could take it. Collecting the liquid from the head to Jerk my palm up and down his shaft faster, he releases my pussy letting me feel a cold draft, strong hands hold my wrist tightly from the excessive pleasure coming from his shaft, hard breathes, broken moans with bullets of sweat landing on my face from his forehead.

Was I doing a good job?

Catching his breath while I await patiently for the next torture in the darkness, a sudden sensual of anticipation and fear arisen from me watching his head menacingly rise up and until it's leveled face to face, our breathing matched, foreheads touching, calming my nerves until he spreads my legs wide enough for him to maneuver himself in the middle. Shaft brushing against the wetness of my pussy, Hot tip awaits impatiently jerking here and there.