• 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 🩷

•❤️•

Y/N's POV, 2005

Working for Mötley Crüe was always a life long dream of mine ever since I first started my career as a make up artist. I was a huge fan and had been for years, about twenty actually after discovering them when I was about twelve back in 1985, watching Home Sweet Home on MTV.

I, naturally, never thought I'd actually ever get the chance to work with them, never thought it would ever happen until by total and utter chance that I got approached by a colleague of mine who knew a guy who worked for the band after having heard they were searching for a make up artist for their reunion tour.

It was an honour that when it came to it they chose me after seeing some of my work, and the first then I met them all I was star struck but luckily didn't let that flag too much and embarrass myself, by now I was accustomed to seeing them every day but still had those moments where I was like 'holy shit, I'm working for Mötley Crüe'.

I loved all the guys, they were all great and it was great to hear their banter as I did each of their make up every night but Nikki was my favourite, he always had been and having to look at him so closely every day had made my stupid little crush I had on him grow.

It was pathetic because I was almost fifteen years younger than him and there were models lined around the block to be with him but the longer I've worked with him and the more we've spoken and got to know each other and the more he's actually sought me out even after a show and offered me to ride with him and the other guys to the next venue, I had started to believe he was into me.

I never wanted to jump to any conclusions and give my hopes up, that'd be stupid though I knew flirting when I saw it. Nikki and I had never spoken verbally about it but it was there, the sexual tension and it couldn't be ignored even if we tried.

There was a show tonight and we were all preparing to leave to the venue and a soundcheck, or I assumed so, I was all but ready to leave when Nikki had text me saying if I'd left my hotel room yet, I text him back saying I was about too, he replied back with a simple 'cool' then saying he'd see me down in the lobby.

Nikki was pretty unpredictable and I admired that trait in him, he always text me to make me feel included because although I interacted with all of the guys, I did sometimes feel out of place as they bantered around me and because they got so caught up in each other sometimes they forgot to thank me for my work, after I'd finished with them, not that I took it personally or anything but it was always nice to hear.

I did feel a little under appreciated some days, especially by Tommy, Vince and Nikki- though I reminded myself I had no reason too, they were all friends and I was just a makeup artist and they never meant to ignore me, I just wasn't in their immediate friendship circle.

I left my hotel room with my makeup bag inside my bigger handbag, shutting my hotel room door behind me and walking down the corridor to the elevator which would take me downstairs to the lobby where I expected Nikki to be at least though when I got down there I found Vince was there, Tommy, Mick and Allen, the guys manager but no Nikki which confused me and I made that clear.

"Nikki's not here?" I asked as I approached the group of men, waiting for one of them to reply to me.

"No, we're waiting on him but that's not awful, we've only just got here ourselves, what gave you the impression he was down here already?" Vince questioned.