• 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗧𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀 (𝗣𝘁.𝟮) 🩵

This part two was a request from Anamarianicoleta_15, and a couple of others thank you for the second part request, hope this is enjoyable for you! I don't think this is as good as the first part but I wasn't sure where else take this one 🤷‍♀️☺️

Enjoy!

•🤍•

Y/N's POV, 2022

Since walking out on Nikki and abandoning the remaining tour dates after our argument over the status of my dad in the band, things hadn't improved. It had become even more of a mess.

How? Well, Nikki had done it. He'd gone and actually done it. He did it the day after the tour ended which was only a couple of days ago, while they were waiting to board the plane go back home as a matter of fact.

I found out what Nik had done from my dad while he was flying back to Nashville with Vince, as they both lived there. I was so unbelievably angry with Nikki and I spoke to Vince once done with dad, as he wanted to talk to me to see if I was alright given I hadn't spoken to him since I just upped and left without telling anyone I was going and them only knowing what had happened through Nikki's account of events which wasn't all that reliable to anyone.

Vince was audibly done with the situation already, saying that I was right to walk out and return home and stand up to Nikki and his bullshit. He also told me that Nikki had already been in contact with John 5 to replace dad in the future and did that make my blood boil even more, so much so that I had to end the call because I just couldn't focus on anything else Vince was saying.

Nikki was truly becoming someone I didn't recognise anymore, I mean hell, Nikki got my dad tattooed on his leg the same year we got together in 2007. My dad used to mean to much to Nikki, he used to be the person Nikki looked up too and now that's just all fallen apart, all because dad criticised Nikki for being a hypocrite and not admitting he himself had faults, to try and make the bassist realise that he isn't as perfect as he likes to tell himself.

I wasn't home when Nikki got back from the tour, I left him a note saying I'll be staying with my mom for a couple of days, making up an excuse saying she was sick when in reality I didn't want to be there when he returned because I knew I'd probably have said something to him I'd regret.

It's been a couple of days now and I had returned home to Nikki only a couple of hours ago- we hadn't spoken a word to each other yet. He'd ignored me and I'd ignored him. He'd looked at me when I came in but nothing more after that because I didn't look back. I didn't think he deserved it.

I'd been sat outside since, refusing to sit in the same room as him until of course, his ego couldn't take being ignored for much longer so came marching over interrupting my peace, grabbing the book I was reading out of my hands and throwing it onto the chair beside me as he stood towering over me, probably trying to look intimidating but I wasn't intimidated by him in the slightest, he knew and he hated that.

When he took the book off me I didn't look up at him I just stared straight ahead of me, he expected me to say something so me saying nothing got under his skin.

There was silence for a little while but eventually, inevitably Nikki couldn't resist breaking it by snapping "Are you actually going to talk to me or carry on being childish?"