• 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗰𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 🩷

•❤️•

Y/N's POV, November 1992

I was a model, and I'd dabbled in acting the last five or so years, I loved what I did and the opportunities it handed to me, I was one of the 'it' girls that everyone wanted.

I'd met many a famous person over the years and many rockstars, I'd even starred in a Bon Jovi music video back in 1988. It had been a great experience and the guys of Bon Jovi had been great too however Jon had a thing for me, he'd flirted with me while filming and since then any place we ended up attending together he'd always come up to me and flirt some more and although I never showed interest, he didn't let up.

Sure, Jon wasn't unattractive but he wasn't my type, I had a few guys I fancied in the rock scene but front and foremost was Nikki Sixx. I'd never actually met any of the guys though, let alone Nikki and it was honestly straight depressing.

I didn't want to ask to meet them because that sounds so desperate so I'd just been waiting for something they do to collide with something I do yet is to happen, however there was a release party tonight, for the new Bon Jovi album and I'd been invited by Jon, no doubt as a way for him to talk to me again so I'd brought a few friends with me to this party to protect me from him trying anything as I said I'd attend this party but for a night out more than anything else.

But I asked one of my friends who worked in the industry and happened to know Mötley Crüe's manager Doug, if anyone interesting was attending this release party and he told me that Mötley Crüe had been invited, so... that actually made me excited to attend.

Now it was the party and I'd been here an hour or so with my girlfriends, we were stood pretty much bang in the centre of Jon's large living room, I'd seen the singer glance at me every now and again from where he was stood and made sure even if I looked in his direction to see if he was looking at me that I wasn't making eye contact with him.

I was definitely glad I brought my friends with me, I think it's certainly been the deterrent I wanted it to be. I was yet to see anyone from Mötley Crüe however I wasn't banking on seeing any of them because they could easily have changed their minds on the matter, I was here for a night of drinking and having a good time with my friends, not to chat to my favourite rockstars and possibly find my celebrity crush.

I was currently chatting with one of my friends, Tiffany, while the other two were MIA, one having gone for a cigarette outside and one gone to the bathroom.

"How long does it take to smoke? Steph honestly takes forever to do anything and Lacey, she said she needed a piss, it's been five minutes." My last remaining friend Tiffany says.

"You know what they're like, one guy bats look their way at them and they'd hop into bed with them, you're as bad so don't criticise them."

"You're the only woman I know who doesn't like one night stands, why are you apart of this group? You're like the plain Jane of the group yet you're the hottest out of all of us. How is that possible?" Tiffany huffed "Hot girls are sluts, you should fuck everything that moves yet you hardly get any dick."

"Not everything is about getting laid, Tiff."

She shrugged sipping her drink "I'm sure you'd be a total slut for a certain someone."

"Well, that's never gonna happen is it?" I pointed out to her, and sip my own drink, I see Tiffany glance back to my left, something she'd done a few times discreetly since Lacey went to the bathroom, but I just assumed she'd found a guy she likes the look of.