• 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿 🩷

•❤️•

Y/N's POV, 1984

When I first started my career a couple of years ago as a photographer, I never thought that I'd land myself a permanent position as a photographer right off the bat, but I did.

I started advertising in early 1982 as a freelance professional photographer, I was open to any and all events and professions, and within two days of putting out that ad, I got a call from a guy named Allan Coffman contacted me and asked if I was free the following week for a photo shoot with an upcoming rock band, he'd only been working for the Crüe for a few weeks at that time and wanted to get professional pictures of them ready for promotional purposes.

He offered me a decent sum of money for a days work and I turned up at the address I was given and met each of the band, each of which I found to be endearing in their own way. They were a little difficult to order around, particularly Tommy as he did whatever he felt like doing and by the end of the shoot, they'd enjoyed themselves and liked working with me, so much so that after that day, I got another call from Allan a few days afterwards telling me I had a permanent position working for the band if I wanted it.

The job entailed doing all their professional shoots and also any promotional shoots for albums or other big events and attending their concerts to also get pictures during their stage shows, I'd get paid for each of these when they happened and I was told I could still freelance as long as I didn't clash my schedule.

I agreed to the terms laid out and got a schedule of the band as often as Allan could, so any changes in schedule I got notified of immediately and could change my schedule easier that way.

And since then, they hadn't been able to get rid of me and I hadn't been able to get rid of them.

They were fun to hang out with and they always brought a smile to my face whenever I saw them, and I was seeing them again today for another photoshoot.

I'd arrived here before all the guys to set everything up, Doc and Doug were here and I made conversation with them while we waited for the other guys to arrive.

Nikki was the first to get here and we started talking. Nikki was the one in the band I was most drawn too, and I'm drawn to him because I'm attracted to him. It was kinda hard not to be, I've never mentioned this attraction to anyone because it was unprofessional and I didn't want to ruin my friendship with the bassist however, Vince had caught on a while ago, he hasn't said anything to Nikki, thank god but he knew and often teased me for it whenever I saw him.

Mick also knew, but that's only because he overheard me and Vince talking about it, he'd already been suspicious about my feelings for Nikki however didn't know for sure until then.

Talking to Nikki always made me anxious but a good anxious, sometimes I did curse myself for catching feelings for him, seeing it as impossible for us to be together because who was I to be with a rockstar? I didn't think it could work but I'll always dream and hope he felt the same.

I wanted to say Nikki fancied me too, however, never let myself indulge in that fantasy. I just worked for them, and hung out with them because they seemed to enjoy my company.

After ten minutes of me and Nikki talking Vince arrived, and the pair were then told by Doc to go get changed so they did, and seconds later Mick walked in and was told the same thing.