• 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 🩷

•❤️•

Y/N's POV, 1986

Working for Doc McGee has always had it's upsides and downsides, he wasn't horrible to work for but I was the one who usually got the brunt of his bad temper when he was angry given I was his PA.

It was tolerable though mainly because of one of the bands Doc managed, Mötley Crüe, I'd only been working for Doc a few months when he took them on and I was the around same age as them, actually I was the same age as Vince so I just sort of got talking to them one day, and since then I never stopped.

They were a bunch of guys who just wanted to have a good time and I could get behind that way of thinking and I'd covered for them many a time with Doc, providing them with alibis if they've needed them, and Doc usually believes me or if he doesn't takes my word for it anyways because he doesn't believe I'd risk my job by lying to him.

And no, I wouldn't want to lose my job however I  know Doc was against anything the guys deemed as fun, and although I didn't agree with their drug habits or some of their antics, it was their choice and if they had fun, I'd do what I had too to keep them out of trouble.

It was probably stupid, I know, but they're my friends and they always come to my defence if Doc gets on my ass so I do the same for them.

Out of all of them, Nikki was probably my best friend, I loved all of them and they were all my best friends but there's always been something about Nikki, and it's been even more like that since I found out Nikki had a crush on me.

Nik himself hadn't told me this, Vince when he was high last year told me then Tommy overheard and backed up the singers claims.

I was yet to confront Nikki on this, but would at some point.

There hasn't been much going on the last few weeks, the guys finished their 'Theatre of Pain' tour a few months or so ago, and Tommy had gotten married a month or so ago, which was memorable but for a few wrong reasons given Nikki was pretty out of it due to his drug addiction which was slowly but surely taking over his life.

Tommy had been pissed off and I had just been concerned that entire day about the bassist as he really hadn't been okay. I hadn't been sure if he'd been high on drugs or was in some kind of withdrawal that day, because he didn't look healthy in the slightest. He looked like he wanted to be anywhere but that wedding and I think that hurt Tommy more than anything.

I tried talking to Nikki but he wouldn't really answer any of my questions, and was pretty snappy, eventually he pissed me off so I just left him alone and found Mick and Vince talking so I joined them and left Nikki to being miserable given he wasn't letting me in and telling me what was wrong.

He hadn't been okay in months and months, and I was still worried about him. How could I not? You always worried about people you love.

But I digress, the gap between the wedding and now in all honesty was pretty boring.

And since the wedding things hadn't been much more entertaining, though there was a few days starting from today, where the guys were filming a documentary type thing. It wasn't detailed or anything, but it was promotional material for fans and the general public, it had been Doc's idea and things were starting today with Nikki's solo interview which some was filmed earlier and the rest being done right now, then Vince's which was being filmed simultaneously to Nikki's now, then Tommy and Mick were tomorrow daytime then Nikki and Tommy had something else to film tomorrow night, and the group stuff was the day after that.