• 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗧𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀 🩵

This was a request from aerogurl18, the request was appreciated! Sorry it's took a while! Thank you for the idea!

You didn't specify too much what you wanted sooo I took some creative liberty with it, I hope you don't mind where I took it and the topic I cover in it.

Really hope you enjoy :)

•🤍•

Y/N's POV, 2022

I'm Mick Mars' daughter which was as fun and terrifying as it sounds. Of course, my dad wasn't scary by any means really, not when it came to me anyway but there had been times where it had been valid to he scared of him.

My choice of boyfriend was one of those times. I never planned to fall in love with a Nikki Sixx, obviously, he was the leader of my dad's band, a guy who I'd known since I was born, a guy who was twenty six years older than me.

I knew as soon as I started feeling things for Nikki it was going to be problematic, yet at the same time I didn't want to stop seeing him as he was a part of my life and someone I'd always been close with. I felt so disgusting though for a time when I did see Nikki, knowing that I had feelings for him, and of course I never said a word about it to my dad or to Nikki, or to anyone actually.

So, how did we end up together? Well, we got together in 2007, when I was twenty one. It actually was on my birthday we got together, because I was of legal drinking age then and at my birthday party I obviously had drinks , I didn't get totally drunk but I was intoxicated enough to where I lost some control of my mouth.

Nikki was of course sober by this point and was completely sober when we ended up alone together while Tommy and Vince were smoking and my dad was talking with a couple of other people who were at the party. Nik and I were outside in the back yard, where he'd given me my card and gift, I'd opened them and thanked him then started talking with him. This is where things started to go south a little.

I started talking about how much he meant to me and how much I appreciated him, until eventually I told him I loved him, at first he just took it in the way I'd always said it, platonically, the way you'd love a close almost family person, but for some ungodly reason I said 'no, I don't mean like that. I mean I'm in love with you', and the look on Nikki's face still to this day haunts me despite the fact we've been together for fifteen years.

He looked a mix between horrified and shocked and as soon as I said it, I panicked and instantly associated the look on his face with him being repulsed by what had just come out of my mouth so I left the card and present he'd given to me on the table in-front of me before running inside he house and going up to my room, locking the door behind me and just sobbing into my pillow.

Nikki said nothing to my dad, but dad obviously came to check on me when I didn't reappear downstairs, I just told him I was tired when he did, luckily by then I had calmed down a lot and it wasn't obvious I'd been crying and it was an excuse he brought.

For weeks, I ignored Nikki until one day, when I was home alone because dad was going to a meeting, Nikki turned up at the house. Nik had meant to have been at that meeting too but purposely made himself late because he saw it as a chance to talk to me.

As soon as I saw it was Nikki at the door my heart dropped to my stomach and I almost slammed the door in his face, too ashamed to face him but I never got a chance to do any of that, he held the door and stopped me from closing it, asking if I'd meant what I'd said to him at my party as he'd been unable to get it off his mind, I wanted to lie but for some reason couldn't so just nodded slowly in reply, words failing me.