• 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 🩷

A/N: Happy Christmas Eve guys!

•❤️•

Y/N's POV, 1989

I was never much of a party animal, I was never one to throw big parties or make a spectacle out of occasions, so I bet you're wondering how in the name of god did I end up befriending Mötley Crüe? Trust me, I didn't know either.

It just kinda happened. My brother was Mick's guitar technician/roadie, and had been since 1985 and they meant when he got the job with the Crüe and they went on tour and I had just recently quit my job, he invited me along with him. Of course I had to pay to fly out to where he was but after that I just kinda slid in unnoticed.

It was awesome to watch the job my brother did and all the other tour staff, it was incredible, very tiring to observe because of how much there was to do but awesome none the less.

I went through a few weeks of the tour unnoticed, my brother had a spare backstage lanyard, which was in case he lost his so gave it to me so at first glance it looked like I belonged there, however, eventually, I did get rumbled by Nikki Sixx.

I was hanging around with my brother before a show as he was doing final preparations for Mick's guitar, making sure it was tuned correctly when Nikki came over and asked if I could help him with something, and when I went over to him he told me he knew I wasn't working for the band, he knew I shouldn't be there, and I swear I had a heart attack.

I tried to explain myself which was mainly just me gawping trying to find what to say but it was only when I saw Nikki was smirking that I realised he wasn't going to rat me out, if anything he was just curious.

We ended up getting talking and I said about my brother and how he was Mick's guitar tech and how he'd given me his spare staff pass to me, how I was a fan of the band and totally fangirled when I was first told that my brother got this job.

Nikki actually ended out finding me again after the show, to talk with me some more and after another week, offered if I'd like a full time post working for the band as Nikki's assistant as he wanted to be able to see me more.

I agreed, who wouldn't? Nikki was gorgeous and we got along, two reasons why I was never going to turn down the offer he'd given me.

By this point, four years later, I was totally and utterly in love with Nikki, but he had a girlfriend, some chick he'd met late in the 'Girls, Girls, Girls' tour, some groupie, Cassandra was her name, or Cass for short. She was a bitch, everyone saw it, none of the other guys liked her, I didn't like her but Nikki seemed too and I suppose that's all that mattered given she was his girlfriend.

And maybe I'd like her more if I wasn't in love with Nikki, but seems as I'm not the only one who doesn't like her maybe I'm not just having jealous bias.

They'd been together almost two years and they didn't seem like they'd break up anytime soon from where I was standing, I was happy Nikki found someone, he always needed someone but I just wished it was with someone better than a groupie who didn't truly care about him.

Nikki and Cassandra had been together when Nikki overdosed and guess what? Everyone else turned up at Nikki's house in the following days, other than her, as she was apparently away with friends at the time, which was fair but it was the fact she didn't even call him to see if he was okay. That's what pissed me off because as soon as I heard he was alive, I was round his house and stayed with him for a few days just to confirm he was alright.