• 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆 🩵

This was a request from SincerelyNirvana, so thank you so so much for the idea! I'll switched up one or two details but nothing at all major, things I doubt you'd even notice 😂

Sorry, it took a little while, I really hope you enjoy this 😊

•🤍•

Y/N's POV, 2014

You know when you meet someone and you just know in your heart they're your soulmate? That's what happened to me when I met Nikki Sixx, six years ago.

I was twenty four when I met Nikki, I was thirty now, and the last six years had been the best of my life. There was obviously an age gap between myself and the bassist, a rather large one at twenty six years and I had been very hesitant to date Nikki because of it though he eventually wore me down and caught me in his spell.

I'd met him while they were working on their 'Saints Of Los Angeles' album, and once Nikki started talking to me I've never been able to get rid of him. I truly did love him and had a crush on him way before I ever met him in person so I was kinda living in my own fantasy world but it was real.

We'd had our fair share of scrutiny within the press and I totally understand their view, I still looked at me and Nikki's relationship sometimes and thought 'what the hell are you doing with a man old enough to be your father?' but I loved him and I wasn't going to give up on happiness just to stop those thoughts.

We'd had a secret relationship for a couple of years, nobody knew about us, I never told my family as I knew they'd hate it, it took us so long to public because we knew the press would say the things they did and I wasn't prepared for that when I first started a relationship with Nikki.

We went public in early 2011, and I also told my family, they were hesitant about it given who Nikki was but didn't take it as badly as I was expecting it too and that was relieving though I still hated the fact they weren't entirely convinced on the relationship.

Nikki has never met my family in person, not yet, I've kept putting it off, Nikki's alright with meeting my family, he's Mr Cool about it, however I was always freaking the fuck out over the prospect in case it's a disaster.

The time has come now though that Nikki would be meeting my parents, they were flying from Chicago and were meeting up with Nikki and myself at a restaurant.

Why is this meeting taking place after so long? Well, there wasn't much choice in the matter because three months ago I discovered that I was pregnant.

We hadn't planned it but it was the card we'd been dealt and although it probably wasn't good, I was worrying about what my parents would think of Nikki, while they weren't totally against him but as I said they weren't entirely believing we were genuine either, I think they believe Nikki's only with me because I was young and I was more of a trophy girlfriend, but I knew that wasn't the case.

I'd told my parents I was pregnant, I thought it best to tell them before they got here just so it made things easier for me, they took it well, b it not well enough to the point where I wasn't worried stupid about today.

I can't even begin to count the amount of times Nikki's told me to relax and that everything will be fine, saying he's an expert in charming people into liking him, and while it wasn't a lie I wasn't betting on his ability to practically seduce my parents into approving of him.