• 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 🩷

•❤️•

Y/N's POV, 1987

Nikki Sixx, a name I was well established with. Nikki was someone who I'd known now for years, three and a half years to be more specific.

I was a stripper, and had been for almost five years now, I had a strict code, I was touching only, no sex. Lap dances but no sex of any kind. I had standards and was never that desperate for money luckily.

I'd met Nikki when he came in one evening, I got the pleasure of bringing him drinks to his table as he was here with a friend, not one of his band mates but a guy called Robbin Crosby, who also comes in here regularly with his own band mates. Robbin was nice enough though wasn't nearly as pleasant to be around than Nikki.

As soon as I brought over those drinks, Nikki thanked me with a smirk and his eyes followed me for the rest of the night, I caught eyes with him a couple of times and we just smirked at each other like two kids being caught communicating over a classroom by a teacher.

He never spoke to me that night other than that quick 'thank you', but he came back alone the following night and sought me out, asked for a dance so I gave him one, though he later admitted that was just an excuse to start a conversation though I figured that out pretty quickly.

We never got romantically involved, we're just friends. We fell into a routine, Nikki came in twice a week, sometimes more sometimes less depending on his schedule and he always found me, we'd always go into the corner of the club where it was hard to be seen and talk, then he'd pay me for my time so it didn't look suspicious as to why I was gone for so long without getting money, that and Nikki knew while I was talking to him I obviously wasn't dancing for anyone to get paid for.

Within a few weeks we became friends, swapping more and more stories with each other, we never saw each other outside the club, it just had never come up, it was like Nikki was hesitant to let me in outside of my job although by now we knew so much about each other, and I knew that somewhere along the line we'd started catching feelings.

Despite never seeing one another outside this strip club, he was one of my best friends and I valued him and trusted him so so much.

His band were pretty cool too. Yes, I'd met each of the other guys as they all often came in here, Nikki obviously more than the others but they'd all come out here as a group as Nikki had made it their number one hangout spot for thirty nights out, only so Nikki could spend more time with me and I enjoyed talking with all of them, they were all great people despite what's said about them.

They made me crack up cause god did they have some stories to tell.

They were a lot of fun if not a bit much to handle at times. They were good customers though, especially Nikki and Vince, they asked for lap dances a-lot and both paid me way above what the asking price was, Nikki because after all the time we'd spent here together still paying me for my time he said was the least he could do.

As for Vince, well, had a soft spot for me, though he was never stingy when it came to tipping strippers, though always gave me an extra hundred bucks on-top of whatever over paid sum he already gave me. We hadn't really been close in the beginning when Nikki started regularly bringing the guys here so he could spend more time with me, it was only in '85 that me and Vince became friends rather than acquaintances.