• 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗜𝗻 𝗔 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 🩵

This was a request from marvelobsessed134, so thank you for the request, I really hope you enjoy this, even if it ends up not focusing on your request as much! It also isn't as long as I wanted, and so sorry about the wait :) ❤️

🤍

Y/N's POV, 1986

It could be hard being in a relationship with a rockstar, there wasn't much chance to really do 'normal' things due to touring and recording albums, even getting a chance to do something romantic like a dinner was tough. When you were dating Nikki Sixx, things got even more difficult.

We'd been together a few years now, I met Nikki through Lizzie Grey, one of the guys from Nikki's old band London. When I first met Nikki, I didn't like him all that much, he was attractive but I didn't like him as a person, he always seemed prickly, even though Lizzie told me and told me he wasn't always like that, he was like that with me in the beginning and it made me uncomfortable.

It wasn't until about five months into knowing Nikki that he started to actually warm up to me and me to him- I helped him with a couple of problems he was facing at that time and that built trust between us. We got talking more and became friends, even after London disbanded and Lizzie and Nikki went their separate ways, by then me and the bassist had gotten close so stayed in touch, I helped him get his next band together and which included when he met Tommy, found Mick and hired Vince.

It took us a while to get together, mainly because Nikki was always too scared to fuck our friendship up cause once we became friends, we found out that we'd struggle to be without the other but I eventually convinced Nikki that we'd be okay and that we shouldn't not try and be together just because he was afraid it would go wrong.

And here we are today, still together and not regretting a second of it. It was more challenging to be with Nik romantically now than it had been when we first got together because he's become rather reliant on alcohol and hard drugs but he did try to not let that get in the way of us, because he loved me.

To prove that to me he had insisted we go out tonight together, so here we were sat in a restaurant sharing a bottle of wine talking and eating relatively expensive food.

It wasn't the kind of thing we'd normally do, a date is usually going to a diner, not spending more than five dollars per person on food which was easy. In a restaurant like this? No, it was impossible and Nikki eventually brought this up.

"Remind me why I decided to come here and spend extortionate amounts of money on food we could make at home?"

"Cause you wanted to be romantic. If it makes your wallet feel any better, I'm enjoying myself."

"Good, I suppose that makes up for the bill. That reminds me that I made the error of telling Vince about tonight, don't know what compelled me too but it got me a twenty minute bitch fest on how much of a waste of time it is and how he doesn't know why he bothers eating out to impress girls cause they never appreciate it. It was probably some repressed trauma from Beth but I mean, Jesus, I wish I never would have said."

"Like you don't trauma dump either."

"But I don't do it irritatingly. Vince is just an irritating shit."