• 𝗚𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗶𝗿𝘁 🩷

•❤️•

Y/N's POV, 2018

I'd worked on many projects over my career the last eight years or so, made many costumes for different TV shows and movies, fitted them all too. I'd worked on many different things but the last few years or so had almost been employed by Netflix as I did a lot of their Netflix original or Netflix produced movies and shows.

And this was no different from my latest project which was a Netflix production, a biopic on Mötley Crüe. I was a huge Crüe fan, always had been and to work on this movie had been crazy.

I got to be on set, because I didn't just design costumes, I oversaw them being made given me and a few friends worked together, I designed, my friends made them and then I got to fit them to the actors and go onto set too and make any adjustments that are needed.

Since working on this biopic, I'd made a few friends, I'd befriended all of the lead actors playing the band, Colson was a laugh and reminded me a lot of Tommy himself so it was perfect casting, then Douglas was chilled, and Daniel and Iwan were cool guys too, they were all friendly and made conversation with me whenever and I'd even gone out with Colson, Pete Davidson and Douglas for drinks after filming one day and that was an experience.

I had met Tommy and Nikki, they'd been on set a few times, and I knew they'd attended some of the 'band' rehearsals so Daniel, Douglas, Colson and Iwan could get used to playing together but I didn't know they'd pay a visit to the actual set, I should have expected it really.

It was a bummer not to see Vince or Mick, but given they both lived in Tennessee it was a pain to get here just for a few days, but I did hold out hope I might see them someday.

It was Colson who first said for me to come and meet Nikki and Tommy and I wasn't about to turn down that chance, it had been a lifelong dream of mine pretty much, I had been nervous as hell but the bassist and drummer were really nice and having Colson there helped given out of all the actors around, he was probably the closest thing I had to a friend, scratch that we were friends.

He'd given me his number so I'd say that's friendship territory, and no he wasn't interested in me that way, he said he needed to add to his friend list so I was added to it. When I found myself talking with Nikki, I found we got on extremely well, he made me laugh and I could return that favour which was surprising given I never found myself as that funny.

Nik and I since that day got talking a lot, he came on set more regularly and hung out with me, and also let me watch the filming happen it close quarter. By now, he knew I was a long time fan of the band, he knew pretty much everything about me and he'd told me a lot of things about him too, especially things which have happened since the band called it quits.

I wasn't expecting to see Nikki today but Colson just came swanning in to the trailer where I was just chilling out as I wasn't needed just quite yet.

"Do you ever stop bounding around like a baby deer on acid?" I told the taller man as he walked in.

"No." The rapper said jovially "But fuck that for a minute, there's news you need to hear."

"What's the news?"

"Guess who's back again?" The man sang.