• 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 🩷

•❤️•

Y/N's POV, 1996

Being a tattoo artist working in and around the sunset strip was an interesting job to have, you had four main types of client, tourists who came for souvenir tattoos, locals who came in just for a regular session, people coming in in evenings drunk demanding a tattoo then coming back asking how much either a coverup or removal was, then the fourth type was celebrities, which mainly consisted of rockstars.

I'd done quite a few celebrity tattoos, my most regular celebrity customer was Vince Neil. I'd done all of his tattoos for the last ten years and I'd even go as far to say were friends by this point, we've had many conversations when he's been in here and he's even come in here a couple of times without even getting anything, he's just wanted to talk particularly a few years ago when his marriage with Sharise failed then he also came in a couple of times while Skylar was ill, to vent to someone or to just distract himself.

So, I'd been familiar with Mötley Crüe for a while and even before I tatted Vince, I loved the Crüe's music but Vinnie was the only one I'd met in the flesh, that was until I got booked in to tattoo Nikki Sixx for a coverup tattoo.

I knew he'd recently got divorced from Brandi Brandt so I'm assuming this has something to do with that. I've been at the shop I'm at now for a few years and I really enjoyed the atmosphere here and my boss knew how much I loved Mötley Crüe so when this opportunity arose he assigned me to the project.

I was speechless a little when he said Nikki's name because I found him insanely attractive and it'd be a dream to actually see him in person but I'll keep it professional.

He was due in any minute for this tattoo, and I couldn't wait to see him, and I was also curious how much creative control he'd allow me to have over my designs and just how much I had to cover up.

I knew Nikki was pretty covered so I assumed it had to be something which was visible, I think it should be pretty easy to cover though no matter what it is.

While I waited for him to arrive I just sat at the counter where we booked people in and took payment and everything drawing random designs just to pass the time, I had so many sketchbooks which were just filled with random doodles.

I always got lost in my doodles and this time was no exception, I hadn't noticed the fact someone entered the shop until I heard someone clear their throat which made me snap my eyes up to the person who made the sound to meet the eyes of Nikki Sixx.

When I recognised him I closed my sketchbook and stood up "Shit, sorry... I er-... I get really into drawing sometimes."

"It's fine, I admire someone who enjoys something that much. I'm taking it you're the one taking care of me given you're out here, unless you're just the hot receptionist."

"It's not a busy day so I'm the only one in here today. Do you wanna sit down over here Nikki and we can discuss what we're gonna do." I offered, pointing towards the table where clients sit or lay for their tattoos, Nikki knew the drill so did as he was told and I opened my sketchbook to a clean page and followed him sitting in my chair slightly diagonal to him "I have you down for a coverup."

"Yeah."

"What do you wanna get covered up? Can I see?"