• 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗢𝗿 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆? 🩵 {𝗢𝗖} {❗️}

This was a request from heartsforme22, so, I appreciate the idea. Hope you like this :)

•🤍•

Elektra's POV, 1985

A few years ago, I met a man called Nikki Sixx. A man who would turn my life around almost over night. He came into the bar where I bartended, started flirting with me and then we got talking. I played hard to get at first because didn't entirely trust his motives and what he wanted from me, but in time I grew to trust him and we became close.

By now, we were in a relationship and had been for about a year, I'd never been happier with anyone else than I was being with Nikki, there was just something about us together that worked in perfect harmony. Okay, we argued sometimes, as does any couple, but we worked it out and always ended up admitting we were wrong if we needed too, most of the things we'd argued about were kinda stupid so, nothing that could have ever ruined us or anything and I hoped that never happened cause I really wasn't sure what I'd do without Nikki now.

During our time of knowing each other, as friends or otherwise, I'd been to his place more times than I care to count and he's been to mine close to the same, I spent most of my time with Nikki now and we all but live together. The other guys in the band tease us about how much time we spend together, finding it amusing how Nikki went from being quite a lone wolf to almost being dependent upon someone else.

Nikki took it in good jest knowing they weren't doing it to belittle him or anything, they were happy he was happy.

The only real drawback of being with Nikki was there were times where I didn't see much of him, when he was on tour mostly as I couldn't go with him, not wanting to lose my job and the nights I worked, though sometimes he came in and spent time with me to pass time on my shifts which I appreciated but he was due to go back on tour in a few weeks so I'll have make the most of the time I have with him until then.

I was actually working tonight and wasn't expecting all that much to happen because as far as I knew Nikki wasn't going to come in to see me, but as I said, that was as far as I knew and he ended up showing his face about half way through my shift.

I heard a whistle and turned around to see where it came from and spotted the familiar face smiling at me, I rolled my eyes and said "Hey, stranger."

"Hey."

"What are you doing here?"

He shrugged and sat at the bar "What does it look like? Visiting you."

"I wasn't sure if you were going too tonight."

"May as well, beats sitting doing nothing. How's it been tonight?"

"Not too bad... had a fight an hour ago. That was entertaining."

"I thought you hated violence? You always discourage me from getting into a fight."

"When it's you, yes... but when it's two middle aged rowdy drunk dudes, I strangely don't seem to care as much."

"Should I be flattered?"

"That's up to you, whatever you feel suits it."

"I'm not sure honestly, nice to know you care so much."