60. Good Intentions

APOCALYPSE WORLD – NIGHT

Jack was sleeping. He could hear Sam, Sylvie, Aiden, Adah, Gideon, Brianna, Maren and Dean's voices and Claudia and Spencer's cries echoing from somewhere. He opened his eyes and sat up on the bed as he continued to hear their voices.

"Tough kid," Dean said.

"Yeah, Sylvie and I really thought that was it for us," Sam replied.

"Yeah. Well, killin' vamps makes me hungry. Ah, home sweet home."

Sylvie smiled. "It feels real good to be back."

"The last few weeks have been a nightmare," Sam said.

"You know what? We made it, though. You three, me, the little rascals and the kid. Finally under one roof," Dean replied.

"And you know what, honestly, it doesn't matter where he's been. I'm just glad Jack's back."

"Right, home safe. Where he belongs."

Jack smiled as he heard their words. An alarm sounded off. Jack was standing in his room at the bunker. He saw smoke coming from under the door, and ran out. He heard Sam, Sylvie, Alana, the kids and Dean yelling down the hallway.

"Jack!" Sam, Sylvie and Alana called.

"Sam? Dean? Alana? Sylvie? Aiden? Adah? Gideon? Brianna? Maren? Spencer? Claudia?"

"Hurry!"

"Hold on!"

Jack ran down the hallway.

"Jack! Help!" Dean and Alana called.

Jack got to Dean and Alana's door, which was shut.

"In here! Help! The door, man! You gotta open the door!" Dean yelled.

"It's locked!" Jack yelled.

"It's a fire! We're trapped!" Sam and Sylvie cried.

"Jack, help!" the kids begged.

"What's happening?!" Jack asked.

"Help!" Alana and Sylvie cried.

Sam, Alana, Sylvie, the kids and Dean continued to yell. Jack's eyes started to glow and he tried to use his power to open the door.

"That's it! That's it! You're doing it! Jack!" Dean encouraged.

Jack's power stopped and threw him back against the wall. He fell to the floor. Sam, Alana, Sylvie, the kids and Dean were continuing to call out to him as they were coughing.

"Jack? Jack, please! Open the door!" Sam and Sylvie said.

"Jack, open the door!" Dean and Alana pleaded.

"Jack! We need help!" Aiden cried.

"I can't!" Jack told them.

"Jack, you gotta help us! Jack, please help!" Dean said.

"Jack!" Sam called.

The bunker was gone. Jack was standing in a room in the Apocalypse World, his eyes vacant as he looked into the distance. Michael appeared behind him. Zachariah was holding his fingers to Jack's head.

"Zachariah, these mind games of yours aren't working," Michael said.

"We're close. Okay, I'll... I'll keep trying," Zachariah replied.

"And you're sure this... half-breed is our ticket to the other side?"

"Yes. And not just a single one-way ticket like the prophet's spell. This boy, he can open a rift big enough to march an army through. He has so much power. We just... have to make him use it."