~****INTERMISSION****~

How did she even know I was meeting with them? Who knows you married her right? Leo really, I don't need the smart-ass remarks. I am just stating the obvious you did marry her for reasons unknown to anyone else and now you mad because she brought the money to save your ass from sleeping with the fishes. It's not that I am concerned about it, I just want to know how she knew exactly where I was meeting them at. It sounds to me like she had an inside information from someone who is close to you. Ain't no one that close but...Damnit Sapphire. And yet again a self-inflicted issue. You the only person I know that has a wife, 2 mistresses, and multiple hoes on the side and ain't dead yet. As much as I would like to say I am that nigga, and I run these women. I am not and I know that one day the shit is going to catch up to me in someone way. I just didn't think it'd be this soon.

You didn't call to hear me complain about issues what's going on? We need to do something with this house situation for mama and Angela, they can only stay with Beatrice for so long before we are short another sister. Don't even play like that Leo. I am telling truth, mama is older and she can't get in the middle of Angela and Beatrice arguing like she used to. Why are they even arguing I thought Beatrice wasn't even in that part of the brownstone? You know how she is; she has to have control over everything. It's a wonder she even got married. She found a man that handed over his balls to her on the first date. I'll reach out to the contractor again, the last time I talked to them, they said the house should be done in two weeks it takes time to put in an elevator especially when it wasn't already outfitted for it. Just had to let you know in case you get that call from Angela that she's booked her and mama into a hotel for the rest of the time. They can't do that; mama don't like staying in hotels. We know that but it won't matter if Beatrice and Angela keep arguing. Tell them not much longer and then they'll be back home with no worries of either of them falling downstairs. Will do. I'll probably be out there in a few weeks; we should meet up. We as in you and I? No, we as in you, Gio, and myself we need to discuss some business. Giovanni actually going to come out to Las Vegas I said watching my wife walk around the room as if I wasn't there. That's what he said, you know when he speaks shit moves. Mhm, I said watching her closely her mannerism had changed, and she had become bold and vocal with me throughout the years. I can't say I didn't like the spark in her, but I also demanded a certain level of respect from her as well. Hey Leo, I am gonna get back with you. Alright we'll talk later. Bye I said hanging up the phone as she walked back by be again this time putting on some heels.

And where do you think you're going? Out! Out where? Out to handle my business. Your business, you ain't got no business. You really think that huh she said laughing as she put on her heels. You going out in that outfit? I am wearing a dress. Yeah, but it's too short. It's at my knees so please kill the jealous husband bit cause I don't believe it and neither does anyone else. We still need to talk. About what? Where the hell you got that money from? And how the hell you found out the meeting spot. Don't worry about it, just know I got it. Diamond, I said grabbing her arm. Nicoli let go of my arm before we have real problems here. I let go of her arm because I knew when she said that we'd have problems we really would. Although she came off mild mannered and sweet, she was far from it, and I knew that from an altercation that we had in the past. She made it very clear that I don't control her and that I would not treat her certain ways. What have you been to when I am not here? What do you mean what have I been up to when you're not here, I run your damn whore house for you. That's a strong to call these women you are close to Diamond. Don't play mind games with me Nicoli you know exactly what I meant. When you're not here I am busy running your business making sure it profitable and making sure the women that you have are mental, emotional, and physically stable. That they don't kill each other, and most importantly that they don't kill you, when you finally do show up. Kill me now why would they want to kill me? The question is why wouldn't they want to kill you? You've done the unthinkable to some and to others you're a roadblock to what they really want to get in life. And what am I to you, I said touching her cheek and looking into her eyes? Mmhmph, I guess time will tell wont it she said removing my hand walking towards the door. I'll be back when I am done handling my business.