Beach Day

"Hehe, just you wait Mei." Yuzu grinned to herself as she undid her top. "You won't be able to take your eyes off me!"

Today Yuzu and Mei finally decided to check out the beach in front of their hotel. They did have a jacuzzi in their room but hadn't used it yet, either they weren't in the room enough or just too tired or distracted with other things.

Meaning today was Yuzus' big chance to show off to Mei and really drive her crazy. Of course they had already seen each other nude, even in special lingerie, but this was different! It was a bikini, meant to be the tease and not the eye candy.

Their lingerie was meant for sex, bikinis though were meant to be appealing to the eyes but without the guarantee of sex. Not that Yuzu was desperate for them to be intimate, just that she wanted to be a bit of a flirty tease to her wife. Really have Mei wanting her like never before.

That's why Yuzu had gone out and gotten a new bikini, specifically for their honeymoon. This one was a red, 2 piece bikini that had a small little skirt on top of the bottoms. As far as Yuzu could tell it hugged her butt nicely and really defined the shape of it, making it basically a magnet for Meis' attention.

Of course Yuzu would never admit this to Mei, that would be too embarrassing. Instead she opted to play it off best she could, which now that it was close to coming she questioned her plan.

Not trying to add to her little scheme, Yuzu put on a pair of her Jean shorts and one of her hoodies. It wouldn't stay on long. She figured it probably was better to have a little more than a towel with her to wear in case of any sort of emergency.

She did purchase a hair pin with fake flowers on it, only to add to the beach vibe, but ultimately decided not to wear it. Instead she went with leaving her hair down, knowing that swimming would ruin it anyway.

"Hot!" Yuzu thought as she looked herself over in the mirror. All she could see was the light hoodie and the shorts but Yuzu felt like even that was cute.

"Alright baby," Yuzu stepped out of the bathroom. "It's your turn...."

To Yuzus' visual surprise, Mei had decided there wasn't any point in waiting for her wife and changed right there in their room. It seemed Yuzu wasn't the only one who came prepared to go to the beach...

Before her, Mei wore a stunning dark purple, 2 piece bikini. Her bikini top had some extra frills, much like Yuzus' skirt but her bottoms were less enclosed.

While Yuzu had a small skirt to hide where her bottoms were tied up, Meis' bikini had left them perfectly visible on either side of her hips. Nothing wrong with that though, Yuzu just wasn't sure what to expect.

Yuzu could see all of her wife's slender legs, leading up the bikini bottoms that surely Yuzu could just undo one of the ties of and they'd come falling down. Her breasts especially were drawing Yuzus' attention, the whole upper half of her favorite playthings were on display. Leaving most of them and her sensitive nipples to be hidden away.

The blonde vaguely wondered which of them had actually stolen the attention of the other. Unfortunately, a part of her knew the answer to that alright....

Along with her bikini, Mei had gotten herself a light swimsuit coverup in case she got cold. That sounded exactly like Mei. The only surprise in regards to that is how transparent it was, not leaving anything to Yuzus' growing perverse imagination.

Unlike Yuzu, Mei had also put her hair in a ponytail. In short, she was stunning and Yuzu was stunned.

"Oh I didn't mean to rush you, but I decided to just change here in the room instead." Mei said casually as if she wasn't glad to see how Yuzu looked.