Second?

Both of you were in shock, absolutely stunned by what your child had just said to you. You kept both hands on the steering wheel, your knuckles going pale from how hard you held it. The giggles from the backseat made you feel so many different ways, mostly confused. The words that had you and Simon this quiet were a simple 'I want a sister'. "Simon..." you sighed, looking at him from the corner of your eye. The rest of the car ride over to your mother's house was quiet, dead silent except for your child's laughs and his feet kicking the seat in front of him.

You kissed your boy goodbye and waved to your parents as you walked back to the car. Domonic was spending the day with your parents, you needed a break for a while and after what happened in the car, it was very much appreciated. "Let me drive, we'll talk about what he said when we get home." Simon took the keys from you and both of you got into the car, the drive back home was even more nerve-racking than the one to your parent's house. You didn't know what to think at all.

You left the car and got to your door as quickly as possible, unlocking the door and going to your room. Simon followed behind you, a slight smile on his face "Darling...think about it. Do you want another child?" he sat down on the bed, watching you pace around the room and pull out a bunch of your son's baby items. "Simon, I don't know...Is it too late?" You mumbled, looking at the baby photos you had of him. "Are you saying we're old?" He scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Well, we kinda didn't have any children for 6 years. I feel like it's a little too late to have another one. I don't want to give birth to a child where so many things could go wrong for both of us." You mumbled, tapping your foot on the floor. "Honey, we're still young, everything will be fine. And if you choose to do it, I'll be there to help you through it all" He smiled, looking at you with eyes that held so much hope in them. You sighed and nodded, waving your hand at him "I'll think about it...give me some time to think about it."

.

It had been a few months since the incident, you had been thinking about the whole thing ever since. The thought of having another soul running around the house and their happy giggles made you consider it multiple times but have second thoughts. It was always the last second that you had your husband pull out and abandon the plan. You could see his hope slowly dissipate.

~~~~~~~~~~[NSFW]~~~~~~~~~

You covered your mouth with one hand, looking down at him as he held your hips. guiding you gently up and down on him. "You're doing so well baby" he muttered into your skin, lips placing soft kisses on your neck, jaw, collarbone, anywhere he could place his mouth, he kissed. "Simon, I'm so fucking close" you cried into your hand, your legs shaking, his smirk noticeable on your soft skin. "Me too sweetie" he pulled away from your skin to look at you "Do you want that baby or not?"

You looked him in the eye, his gaze soft and full of love. You couldn't say no anymore, it was so obvious you wanted that child too. "I do...Please give me another baby" you cried out, his grip tightening on your hips, helping you both to your orgasms

~~~~~~[NSFW END]~~~~~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You sat on the couch with your son in your lap watching adventure time, anxiously waiting for your husband to walk over to you. You had just taken a pregnancy test and told him to come to you when you had the results.

After what felt like hours he stepped into the room, that same smile on his face that you remembered from 6 years ago. "What is it?" He raised the stick, the faint lines making your heart drop.

"Number 2?" He smiled

"A second one...Just like you wanted so badly.