Soft-

"Here, put this on"

Ghost sighed, tossing you one of your push up bras. You caught it with one hand and shook your head, throwing it back at him.

"Too tight, I want something comfortable so I'm not being poked by a wire all night."

You searched through your closet for an outfit that would fit the vibe of the party you both were headed to. You tossed a navy blue skirt onto the bed along with multiple tops. You pulled the skirt over your hips and walked over to your mirror. Maybe that push up bra would be a good idea but at what costs. You rolled your eyes and grabbed it, struggling to get the back clipped together.

"Struggling much?"

You sighed and nodded, letting go of the clips and holding up the bra so it didn't fall off of your chest. He smiled and clipped the back of your bra together, it was tight but not uncomfortable. You turned around and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, your lip gloss leaving a slight shimmer on his mask. You went to try on the tops you had laid out on the bed, there were just too many to just pick one

.

.

.

"We have 10 minutes till we leave!"

Ghost called from the living room, you frowned and shoved all of your tops back into your closet. You'll clean it up when you get home. You had chosen a red top that had a deep v neck, it showed off your chest quite nicely along with a bit of your floral bra.

You tossed on a pair of shoes that fit the outfit and walked out to the living room, grabbing your bag and a few extra items. You couldn't forget anything now, it would be a struggle and a pain if you had to come back.

"Alright, I think I have everything!"

You smiled, standing at the doorway for him to walk out with you. The sound of dress shoes tapping against the floorboards made you smile. For once he isn't wearing his damn boots. You eyed him up and down, the suit he was wearing fit him snugly. The fabric hid his form but he still looked very muscular.

You both seemed to be doing the same thing, just checking each other out. His hand reached out to you, your hand linking with his but he didn't make any advancement to the door.

"I love that shirt on you..."

You looked up at him, his eyes staring right at your chest. You laughed and brought your hand back to your side, swaying back and forth. You knew he always loved it when you dressed like that, leaving lots to the imagination. Oh and did he have one hell of an imagination.

"We have time...Simon."

He was brought out of his trance when you said his first name, his eyes getting some kind of sparkle to them.

"Ten minutes. Then we actually have to leave if we want to be able to find the group."

You nodded and walked back to the living room, laying back on the couch. He kicked off his shoes and got between your legs, his head resting on your chest. He looked up at you with a slight smirk underneath his mask.

You yawned and placed your hand on his back, you knew what he was going to do and you were fine with it. His hand went to the side of your breasts, pushing his face into your cleavage. You put your free hand over your mouth, it was so funny when he did this shit.

"What's your obsession?"

You mumbled, a giggle escaping your lips. He looked up at you but didn't remove his face from your chest. He shrugged and closed his eyes, his arms wrapping around your back.

"Soft...warm"