Big boy

"Do you ever get bored just following me around all day?"

You scoffed and handed him the clothing you wanted to try on, you kept looking through the racks of clothing, grabbing anything that caught your eye.

"It's my job to follow you around all day."

You were a bit startled by his voice, he never really spoke much and you were sometimes grateful for it but most of the time it was awkward. At the moment you didn't really care if he spoke at all, just if he was carrying your clothing.

You walked towards the fitting room, taking the stack of items from him and making your way into one of the rooms. You pointed right next to the door, Ghost moved to where you were pointing with his arms over his chest.

"Alright, stay right here big boy"

You mocked, tapping his bicep and closing the door. You set the clothing on the rack attached to the wall.

.

.

.

"Take this one back, it makes my hips look way too big."

.

"The color doesn't fit my skintone. Take it back.

.

.

.

You opened the door when you were done trying on the clothing, you had ended up with only 3 out of the bunch you brought into that room. Ghost was so obviously relieved it was over, having to wait for you to find what you wanted for over 2 hours.

You gently tugged on his arm and made your way over to the check out. There were too and one of the guys behind the register caught your eye, he had very soft and fluffy hair, dark brown eyes- Stop doing that shit.

You walked up to the check out and placed your items down, you watched as your total raised from 34 to 67 and then finally $114.53

You bit your lip and took out your card, swiping it and watching as it was accepted. Such a great time to have a rich father.

"Your hair is cute!"

You giggled as you watched him fold the clothing, his eyes glancing up at you before he quickly looked away. You could see a small smile form on his lips, handing you your bag and your receipt , a small strip of white paper stapled with it.

"Thank you ma'am, have a wonderful day."

He said slowly, you waved as you walked out of the store. You handed the bag to Ghost and walked ahead of him, looking for any other place that could possibly take your money.

"Hand me that receipt."

You looked back at Ghost and raised your eyebrow, clutching onto the receipt in your hands.

"Why, what are you going to do with it?"

"Just give it to me, quit questioning."

You frowned and handed it to him, he ripped off the paper stapled onto the receipt, giving it a glance and then shoving it into his pocket.

"Hey, what was that?"

You reached for his pocket but your hand was slapped away.

"Look, you like soaps and those perfumes?"

He pointed to a small shop on the corner of the road, it looked to be a small business. The window had the words 'Home made' painted onto it.

"Oh hell yeah I do!"

You giggled and made your way into the store, the warm scent of berries filled your nose. It made you forget about what just happened.

Simon quickly tossed the paper into the trash before following you into the store.

"They need to give up. I'm not letting them get anywhere near her."

.

.

.

The words marked onto that paper laid open in the trash.

You look lovely, adorable even. I would love to get coffee with you someday.

Text me-(xxx)xxxx-xxxx