How can I crack your shell?

He built barriers around himself, walls made of stone, to keep you away from him. He didn't want you to even try getting close, it would just end badly for the both of you. He wouldn't let history repeat itself.

No way.

He stood in the back of the group, listening into what was being said. He didn't want to speak unless it was absolutely necessary.

What he was hearing currently was fine, a plan he could go along with.

.

.

.

"Ghost, you're with Chatter box, over here."

He closed his eyes as he listened to their steps getting closer to him. Great, just want he needed in his life right now.

"We're just sitting and watching for the next few days so get comfortable with your partner. Also, all the ladies y'all should bring a party outfit just in case we need to send you in deeper on the night of the party.

You smiled at the statement, you hadn't really got to look your best in a long time so you hoped you would be sent in.

"You're dismissed, head out"

.

.

.

"Look, if you don't want to talk to me, fine but don't make me feel like you hate me."

Ghost looked down at the whining woman, her arms were crossed over her chest. His eyes wandering for a second before going back to her eyes.

"I don't hate you. Get over yourself."

He turned around and walked to his side of the hotel room. He was so uncomfortable sharing such close confinements with this person, especially since he wanted to really take off that mask, it was a long day and he wished to breathe air normally.

"What if I wanna get over you first."

She snapped but then went silent, she probably realized what she said was quite weird.

"Forget I even said that."

"I will."

.

.

.

"Can you at least compliment me? I took a lot of time on this...outfit"

She motioned towards herself. Simon analyzed her from top to bottom, she did look very pretty but he wouldn't say that. That's just not something he would openly admit to someone like her.

"No, just get yourself in the car."

He turned away, her groans of frustration behind him, walking behind him and to the car. He knew because of what he said that this car ride would be a annoying one. Just like most of the others.

.

.

.

"Do you think I'll get to go in?"

She leaned over the middle console, taking the scope from him, trying to see into the windows of the home.

Simon moved back in his seat, he could feel her body heat from were he was. Way too fucking close for his liking.

"Do you have to be over me like this?"

He stated, trying to keep himself from checking you out again. He had the discipline for it but God when such a woman was near him, all dolled up...he was really struggling.

"Sorry, just let me try and find this guy. All I'm seeing right now is a bunch of topless women in the tip story. Where do you think the guy would be?"

You handed him the scope back, sitting comfortably in your seat again.

"This man would be on the top story then. There's shirtless women, why wouldn't he be there?"

"You're right...so who's going up?"