Missed You.

You quickly grabbed your backpack, your two children's suitcases and pulled the double stroller out from the closet near the front door. You were trying to get everyone out of the house so you could make it to the airport on time.

"Kids hurry up and get in the car!"

The patter of feet hitting the wooden floorboards gave you relief, they actually listened this time.

"Are we going to see daddy?"

Both of your boys questioned, pulling at your sleeves. You gently pushed them out of the house, Price stood back by your kitchen, nodding to you.

He had agreed to house sit while you were on vacation, you were so glad he was doing so, you were so happy you could see your highschool friends again.

"If you need anything just call me or Simon, thank you again Price!"

Waved at Price, your kids running back into the house with their shoes on to give him one last hug.

"Bye uncle Price!"

You helped them both into the back of your car, buckling them in and closing the door.

.

.

.

"Domonic, get back here. Don't just stray away like that, do I need to put a leash on you too? Do you want to be just like Damien?"

You grabbed onto Domonic's arm, pulling him along with you to the check in line. You tried to trust your eldest to stay close to you so you could get the tickets and check in their suitcase's, but it wasn't possible to do anything without one had being occupied by his hand.

You stuffed your tickets into your back pocket, pulling both of your kids along with you to the boarding gate where your husband, and their father was supposed to be getting off at.

"When is daddy getting here?"

Damien whined, pulling at the wire that held you two together. You ignored his question and continued down the pathway till you found the gate.

"I need you two to behave, dad is going to be here very soon so I want you two to act like you are very good children. Got it?"

They both looked up at you like you were stupid, like what you were telling them was not English.

"Okay, please don't act like monkeys. That's all I'm asking."

You let out a sigh as you sat down in the very uncomfortable seats. If you could have trusted your youngest to not run off the second you looked away you would have removed the leash from his wrist, but trust with him was non-existent.

He always had to run away from you any chance he got. For now you would keep him in your lap, the safest place for him while you rested your eyes. Domonic in the seat right next to you, braiding your hair as best he could.

.

.

.

"Daddy!"

You were startled awake by your kids yelling, Damian jumping off your lap and running towards the gate where Simon had just walked out of, your wrist getting pulled so harshly, you got up and followed behind your son's, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

"Domonic, I missed you."

Simon picked up the boy, lifting up his mask half way and kissing his cheeks then his forehead.

You all moved off to the side, so everyone else could get by.

"Damien. I'm guessing you've been as sweet as possible?"

Simon picked up the smaller boy, taking off the band that connected him to you. He did the exact same with him, placing kisses all over his face.

"Alright, you can keep saying hi to them while we walk to our boarding gate. Come on Honey."

Simon nodded, getting a better grip on both of the boys so he didn't have to struggle to carry them. You smiled at the three, reaching up and pulling your husbands mask back down, continuing on to your next gate.

.

.

.

"Mamma! I'm hungry, I want food!"

"Mommy, I want chicken nuggets."

"Daddy, mamma wont talk to me!"

.

.

.

You pulled your backpack out of the overhead bin, helping your kids out of their seats and off of the plane. You were so happy the flight was over and you didn't have to hear their constant cries right next to you.

"Rental car first then we can go get some food so they'll be a little less fussy then we go check into our hotel room."

You hooked your arm with Simon's, your kids were following behind you, obviously tired and hungry, no energy to cause any trouble currently and you were glad. You too were out of energy, not in the mood to deal with any bullshit.

"Did you bring the stroller? I don't think they want to walk anymore."

He glanced behind him at the two smaller children, they really did look tired. You nodded and continued to the bag collection area.

.

.

.

"Hear that?"

Simon gave you a quick glance, a confused look on his face.

"No, what is it?"

"Exactly, nothing. No fighting, yelling, whining. For the first time in years"

You giggled, looking behind your seat. Both of your kids sleeping. You reached towards both of them, ruffling their hair a bit before leaving them alone.

"Get them both a happy meal at the next stop, they can't eat the toy but who cares."

"Feeling nice today?"

Simon mumbled, a small chuckle leaving his lips as merged for the next exit off of the highway.

"I just want them to be happy, ask for the same toy in both so they don't fight over who has the better one"