Jealousy

(This contains a sex scene, skip this chapter if you don't wanna read that)

"How they all just stared at you like a group of pigeons!"

You giggled and elbowed Keegan in the side as he helped you put up your training gear.

The two of you had just finished a wrestling match, and you came out the victor even though you knew he let you pin him.

"Get off your high horse you won't keep that kind of reputation if you flaunt it"

You rolled your eyes and picked up your shorts and tank top, shaking them out and changing into them. The dry fabric feels so much better than the ones you were just in.

"I can't wait to get back to my room and take this dumb ass bra off, it's so constricting."

You pulled the straps of your bra and let it snap back down, Keegan gave you the side eye, and you could see a smile from beneath the mask he wore. Oh, you felt like you were going to regret what he was going to do next.

"Lemme take it off for you"

He snickered, gathering his things and making a quick exit but not before you slapped his arm, a shocked look on your face.

"I'm so not letting you get away with that the next time we're in the ring."

"I won't hold back next time then."

Asshole...

.

.

.

You sipped on your cup of coffee that you got on your way back to your room, waving at your neighbors before unlocking your door and walking in. You kicked off your shoes and locked the door, you were bored... extremely bored. There was no new show to watch, no work to be done and you just finished with the most exciting thing that was planned for your day. I guess some shitty reality Tv would cure that. You plopped down on your couch and turned on the tv, scrolling through the channels to find something that would entertain you for the time being.

*Click*

The sound of your door being unlocked startled you but you already knew who it was. The black balaclava with the signature painted skull design. How ironic, I would have never known.

"Hi Ghost"

You waved at the man who just looked at you with dead eyes, no emotion behind them that you could read at the moment.

"Alright then never mind."

You looked back at the tv, the door clicking and locking. You crossed your legs and leaned back, almost laying down on the couch.

"How was training?"

His voice sounded different but you couldn't pin what was off about it.

"It was good, I pinned Keegan and everyone was in absolute awe!"

You laughed, feeling the couch sink next to you. You stretched your arms above your head, looking back. You felt his hand touch your exposed stomach where your shirt lifted up.

"Keegan huh...Did you let him do what he said?"

You looked at him, a bit confused by what he had just said.

"What do you mean?"

You sat up and pulled your shirt back down.

"Oh, you didn't let him take your bra off? I heard that shit, you two are getting way too close with each other. The next thing I know I'm going to find you in that fucking locker room suckin' him off"