Scope

You followed the movement of that man, your finger off of the trigger. Oh how you didn't even want to think of shooting that one very well built man. Damnit, focus on the job and not that fucking body of his.

"eyes on the target, fire when locked."

Your battle buddy whispered to you, he was there for a backup shot if the first didn't land. You sighed and followed that masked man with your scope. You tilted it down a bit so when you did shoot it would hit the ground.

"Locked, and....fire"

You pulled the trigger, your bullet just missing the man. He seemed to easily locate where it was fired from since he looked directly at you. He disappeared behind the buildings before your buddy could even get the second shot.

"Shit..."

You muttered and stood up, taking your rifle with you. It wasn't safe to stay in that spot anymore since you've been spotted.

"Great, you had one fucking job and you fucked it up."

He mumbled and pushed past you, his rifle hooking over his shoulder as he climbed down the latter that gave access to the roof. You rolled your eyes and sat down away from where you just were.

"It's not my fault that guys are a wonder."

You mumbled and pulled out your phone, an hour till extraction. You shrugged it off and closed your eyes, arms crossed over your chest. You probably scared off the guy, a nap wouldn't kill you right now.

.

.

.

You felt the slight shift in your arms but didn't mind it, keeping your eyes closed. it felt like you had been sleeping for just a few minutes but when your eyes opened the sky was a murky orange, well...the view wasn't the same from when you last had your eye open.

Neither did your body feel the same, it felt too light. You quickly moved your hands to reach for your weapons but they didn't split.

Handcuffs.

You looked around with pure panic in your eyes, there were 2 men standing behind and talking about something you couldn't quite hear.

"Suck ass shot. Just like the rest of your time with us is going to be."

You looked to your left and laid eyes on that same man, your target. He looked so much better up close but those jeans he wore just took a point off the scale.

"No my fault that ass of yours was distracting me."

You snapped, glaring right into his eyes. Gosh you wished you could get lost in those beautiful eyes of his.

"Alright. I'm not dealing with this one anymore."

He turned away from you and walked over to the other two men behind you.

God now you know what you're going to do while you're prisoner.

Hopefully in both ways.