Bricks in the wall

You didn't know how long you were running for. All you knew was you had to keep moving your feet, quickly.

You felt like your lungs were on fire.

Everything burned, you should have listened to your boss, training wasn't only for the nerds.

You ducked behind a building, catching your breath for the few seconds you had.
The heavy steps were getting closer, you had to keep moving. You knew this area very well. You also knew where your boss kept his hidden guns. That old butchers shop just a few blocks from where you were.

In the back of the building there were a few loose bricks that you could pull out, behind them a cardboard box with one Glock and a few rounds for it.

You didn't waste anymore time, continuing your run to the desired destination.

It was no easy run, your lungs burned and your legs too. You definitely needed to train a bit more after this one.

.

.

.

You crawled into one of the old trashcans and waited there for quite a while. You thought they were right on your tail but you were now starting to think they lost you. You'd just stay in there till you for sure knew they were gone, it was too risky to leave your hiding spot at the moment.

"You sure she didn't go this way?"

"Then go that way, just find the bitch."

You fumbled with the safety of your gun, gripping it as tight as you could. Never mind, they're still here for me

This was going to be a long one. In this nasty old dumpster. With all these ants...

.

.

.

The footsteps eventually faided, giving you the signal to leave that place, you put the safety back on the pistol and lifted the top.

The sun greeted your skin with it warmth but there was also a different greeting waiting for you out there too.

The harsh knock to the side of your head made you hiss in pain, hands grabbing at your body and pulling you out of the dumpster, your face hitting the concrete, scraping your cheek on the rough ground.

You still had the pistol in your hands but that was resolved when one of the men stepped on your wrist, prying the metal from your hands.

"You're being such a good girl, you're barely even struggling against us."

You were a bit flustered by his comment, it made you feel so little, your power being stripped from you. Well, you still had your tongue...it was your last weapon.

"And your a fucking bitch for doing this."

"Says the low life drug dealer."

Your wrists were yanked behind your back, cuffed and pulled so you would stand.

You complied with what they wanted to do, no point in fighting. They already had you, it was over for you till your boss figured out you were gone.

"I'm not a drug dealer. I'm mom, I have kids at home who need me!"

Of course that wasn't true, there was no one at home. You lived alone, your boss was the only "person" in your life who made you feel wanted, told you, you needed no one else but him.

"We'll have CPS get them, a criminal shouldn't have kids."

You rolled your eyes, getting into the back of the truck. Maybe they had you there.

.

.

.

"I wont tell you shit."

"Are you sure about that?"

You were so loopy right that second, all of the slaps, hair pulling and bright lights were too much for your brain to handle, your stomach hurt so much, you were sure all of the times they cut your skin, held a flame to the deep wounds, all of the blunt force. It was going to kill you.

What made it even worse was that the mask the man had on, it was frightening. Just a skull, that's all you could see. It was like he was taunting you with your fate.

Death felt so close

Yet he wouldn't let you get close enough to touch it.

"Are you so sure sweetheart?"

The man leaned down towards you, your faces just inches from each other.

"I'm no-"

You whimpered in pain, curling up as much as you could, trying to hide your torso, where the pain was. His fingers were gently opening up one of your wounds, blood spilling out of it again. It hurt so badly, you didn't know how deep that gash was. All you knew was he was making it hurt, hurt like hell.

"Stop! Please stop, it fucking hurt!"

You cried out, trying to pry your body away from him but it was no use. His free hand went to your back, pulling you closer to him.

"Just speak to me then, it will all stop once that information spills out of your pretty mouth."

"Okay! Okay just stop, I'll tell you whatever! Just stop!"

"That's it, be a good girl. Give it to me."