West.

How could you have let him get this close to you, after all of your precautions. All of your reinforcements, you were pinned to the floor underneath this anomaly. You held his forearm away from you, your other hand at his wrist. You used all your strength to keep the blade of his knife away from you. You were shaking, you could feel yourself lose the strength you once had as he pushed closer to you.

"Give up, it's already over."

You glared up at him and pressed harder, he was right. There was no way you could get out of this one in time without an injury. You bit the inside of your cheek and shook your head, still struggling under him, your heart was racing every time he pushed against you.

"It's not over till I say it is."

He scoffed at your cocky words, his eyes digging into yours. Now. You let go of his arm, the knife sinking into the flesh of your lower abdomen. He was a bit shocked how you had just let it happen, the time it took for him to analyze you moved out from under him, clutching the handle of the knife and hissing every breath you took.

You stumbled over to your desk and hit the panic button, the radio's going crazy with your comrades voices; "Head in!" , "All squads, leave posts. Code squat!".

You backed towards the door, the large masked man following in your footsteps. How much longer, this shit hurts so bad. You hit the door, your hand looking for the door handle as you kept your eyes on the man in front of you.

"They won't get here in time, like I said before. Give up, come here...let me finish the job."

You shook your head, gripping onto the door handle you had managed to find. You pulled it down and stumbled out into the hallway but you were pulled back into the room by your shoulders. The door slamming shut on you again, everything seemed so surreal to you. The jamming of the door and the man who kneeled down in front of you.

"Stop"

You whimpered, the knife was so painful but you knew if it came out you would bleed to death in a matter of minutes.

"Look, I just need you to tell me where the rest of the higher ups are...your bosses. Maybe i'll let them get to you. Save your pathetic little life."

He grabbed your chin, forcing you to look up at him.

"I wouldn't do that to them."

You gasped, his hand now holding the handle of the knife.

"Spill information right now or else you'll be spilling your guts."

Your eyes grew wide, tears brimming in them from the pain. How much could you really take before you gave in?

"Talk."

You looked towards the door, just wishing someone would help you at this point.

"West."

You mumbled, your hand going to his wrist in hopes he would just stop.

"Be specific, you're playing with your life right now. "

He scoffed, the hand on your jaw getting tighter.

"The west safe house, you already raided that one but there is a bunker underneath. 2 miles north from the water tower, find the false cacti and there's a tunnel."

You whimpered when he let go of the handle but his grip on your face didn't loosen.

"Are they all there?"

The sound of boots echoing in the hallway just before the office made his words come out quicker. You nodded quickly, your eyes darting from him to the door and back. He stood up and drew out his hand gun.

"Heard that MacTavish?"

"Copy that LT. sending out squads, get back over here"

Your breath caught in your throat. I fucked up real bad. He gave you one last glance before leaving out the window he had gotten in through, the broken glass cutting his sleeves as he climbed back out.

.

.

.

"Abort, there's no choice but to detonate. Save who you can but leave everything behind"

"Raid, I thought you said you had them going the other fucking way!"

You could hear the faint voices from the radios around you, all of the hands on your body as they wrapped you up. The drugs that pumped through your veins made you woozy, all of the things happening to you felt like a dream but the thing that you knew was real was that one voice that echoed through the radio.

"Thanks for the concordance (Y/N)"