Chapter 3

Pete's P.O.V

It's been one week since I started working in the palace.I did my best to avoid coming in contact with any royal.I work,eat,and sleep nothing more,nothing less.

I miss my mother but Porsche always comforted me.We became good friends in a small span of time.Although he is older than me but I find him really childish and immature sometimes.He also told me everything about himself.

He have a brother,named Porchay.He is an omega too and right now he is completing his schooling from all omega school.His parents died due to fire that took place in there house. Luckily Porsche and Porchay survived it.After two years of the accident he met Kinn and discovered that he is his mate.Kinn helped him to get the duty of the head of servers in the palace and supported him through highs and lows.

His mate Kinn, is King's commander.He is the most trusted of the King.He is like King's right hand.

I asked Porsche about the King,but he looked at me with judging eyes that says 'I don't know about our Kingdom's King only'.I told him that my father was the head of the family so he used to go out ,us kids were immature and were not allowed to move out which is why we didn't know about our King.

Porsche understood my situation and told me about the King.He told me that his father was really abusive and used to beat him and his brother Macau alot.One day things got out of control when his father was about to kill his brother,and King Vegas killed him in defence of Prince Macau.

Now it makes sense,the King is not heartless but his father was.This is the reason for him being this cruel and ruthless.

He told me King looks really handsome and dangerous with body full of tattoos.He is fucking dominating and his aura itself can make a person pee in his pants.It made me bite my lips at the image of a badass King.

*****

Author's P.O.V

It's been two hours since the King of Walur Kingdom, couldn't sleep on the freshly made bed.The problem was the surreal scent of an unknown Omega.

He was lying on the same bedsheet that was scented in amazing scent of burnt sugar and strawberries.The King was agitated with the calming and familiar scent of the Omega.

Good thing Tawan left the kingdom to meet his father, otherwise he would be another headache for bombarding questions for the unknown scent.

The King himself was so surprised that a scent is affecting him so much.His wolf was getting out of control,he want the ownership on the scent,he want to combine their scents as one.....he want his mate.

*****

"Your highness,Do you need something?",Porsche bowed, asking nervously as he saw the King himself sitting in his office with a dead serious face.He just woke up and was about to find some ideas for new dishes.He didn't know he will start his morning like this.

"Who is the incharge of laundry?",Vegas asked with authority.

"Sorry if there was any problem with the fabric or other mistake.I will assure it will not happen again your highness", Porsche said with concerned tone.

"No,just answer the question,Porsche",Vegas ran his hand over his face in frustration.

"Pete,Pete Pongsakorn Saengtham was the one doing laundry for past few days", Porsche responds quickly almost wanting to hide in the corner of the room due to dominance rolling off the Alpha.

"I want you to have him bring us tea in the sword courtyard,today",Vegas demanded.

Porsche was too scared to respond so he nods his head.King Vegas lefts the office leaving Porsche shocked .