OMEGAVERSE GUIDE

Before we dive into the story we need to know it's content and word meanings.

*************

This story is set in Walur kingdom,a kingdom of werewolves.

This universe will follow three main roles:

•Alpha:

°Dominant Alpha
°Alphas

•Beta

•Omega:

°Sacred Omega
°Omegas

*******

ALPHA:The highest ranking members of the pack which are sub divided into two parts.

Dominant Alpha:They are very less and contribute upto 5% to the population.They are the most powerful and dangerous.

Alphas:They contribute 35% to the population.They are the warriors which work under a Dominant alpha.

BETA:They are termed as 'normal humans'.They don't have any scent or pheromones like Alphas and Omegas.They are 35% of the population.They may mate with an Omega.

OMEGA:Lowest of the three roles.They have the ability to become pregnant and are sub divided into two parts.

Sacred Omegas:The rarest kind of Omegas with blessings specially from Goddess of Omega.They are only 2% of the population.They are unaware of their powers.

Omegas:They are known for being submissive to other kinds.They contribute about 23% to the population.

They contribute about 23% to the population

Goddess of Omega(Aphrodite)

*************

TERMS:

SCENT:Omegas and Alphas have distinctive scents.Especially soothing or overwhelming.

PHEROMONES:These are totally different from Scents.They are chemicals which show if the being is in stress or happy.In simple words it gives a gist of a being's aura/mood.

SLICK:A self producing lubricant which is produced mainly when an omega is aroused.Found only in Omegas

KNOT:The base of the Alpha's cock which expands inside an Omega during a sexual intercourse.Happens only with Alphas.

COURT:It means to impress a being with the intention of marriage or mating.

MATE:After being mated,the couple becomes each other's mate.The partner is known as the mate of the other.
It is like a synonym for:
Husband
Wife
Partner.
It also means sexual intercourse, breeding.

HEAT:Heat is the most breedable/ fertile time of an Omega.He is most submissive and sexually active during a heat.They are very painful to endure.An Omega needs his Alpha to go through heat otherwise they build a nest if they don't have a mate yet.Omegas produce lot of slick and arousing scents and pheromones to attract there mates.

NEST:They are built by Omegas to go through there heats with or without there partner.Omegas hormones are fluctuating/imbalanced making them hypersensitive,so in this a nest helps them to provide comfort.
It is made up of soft mattresses, clothes, cottons even flowers.

RUTS:Ruts are like Alpha's heat.They feel the urge to be dominant.If they don't have their Omegas they lock themselves in a safeplace until there rut is over or subsided.Unlike Omegas they produce a threatening smell instead of alluring scent.They feel the need to mate, willingly or even forcefully

MATING:Omegas scent gland which is situated on there neck hurt the most during heat as it wants to be claimed.
Alpha bite the scent gland of an Omega with there fangs which elongates during mating.
It means that the Alpha have claimed his Omega.

PUPS:They are the babies of a pair of Alpha and Omega.They are infants.

__________________________

I tried to cover as many things as possible.There are many terms which will be explained further,but these are the basic and important ones.Any questions regarding terms please feel free to ask.

I wrote this because it's important to know what we are going to get in the story.This will help in clearing all the topics.

I wish to see lots and lots of comments and votes on this story.Hope to see you all soon♥️

-raikatopani.