A/N

Hi my guys,

So I opened my Wattpad yesterday only and I was bombarded with messages. I am really sad to tell you that Wattpad removed "The Affair" because it was violating some rules/policies/ guidelines of Wattpad. It's something I really can't do anything about. I was really upset but I need to respect the decision. I think the name "The Affair" is really cursed for me because one or the other problem arises with this 'specific' title.

I was so down that I thought of giving up on other stories too...but don't worry. I will try to update soon( The Royalty).

I know many of you have some sort of plots/fantasies/troupes/storylines in your heads that you want to read...so feel free to share the gist of what you want. I want your ideas. If it will be extraordinary, interesting and something according to my capability, I will definitely give it a try by transforming it into an actual story. You can either comment it or personally message me here on Wattpad, whatever is comfortable for you. If not a story I will surely try to make a ONE-SHOT of it(your idea) and update it in that book.

Please remember that it might take time because now I will publish a new story only after completing "The Royalty." I might work on it in between.

I also have some ideas which I will share after completing "The Royalty." If you will like any of those drafts, I will make it a story.

That was all I had to say. Have a great weekend!

-raikatopani