Extra 6

Vegas stood in his dimly lit chamber, his mind clouded with a whirlwind of emotions. Memories of the past, like shards of broken glass, painfully pieced together a narrative that painted him in a cruel light. He couldn't help but be haunted by the countless acts of torment he had inflicted upon Pete.

As he strapped on his battle armor, his hands trembled.
In the very first meeting with his Omega mate, he tried to force himself upon Pete. He tried to rape him.

The clinking of metal against metal reverberated through the room.
How he made love with a whore , infront of his mate Pete who was experiencing his first heat. Making him completely disturbed with scary memories.

The resounding click of the helmet came as it settled on his head. With each movement, a faint rustling could be heard as the metal plates shifted along, perfectly aligning with his face.
How he looked down on his Omega mate. He treated Pete like a plaything, an emotionless low born.

The metallic mesh wrapped around his chest and abdomen, providing a flexible layer of protection.The chainmail vest was hoisted over his broad shoulders. Lastly, the King fastened the heavy boots, and a distinct thumping sound echoed with each step he took.
He used Pete's  innocent and sensitive nature for his fun. He broke his heart again and again. Over and over.
From the starting.

Vegas could still feel the weight of those days when he lashed out, his anger fueling a merciless tyranny. The way he had pushed Pete to the brink, testing his strength and resolve, seeking to break his spirit.

YET,

Pete's forgiveness had chipped away at the walls Vegas had built around himself, illuminating a path towards redemption. His love had showed the King that change was possible, that he was capable of being more than the monster he once believed himself to be.

The wind whispered through the ancient oak trees.

"I don't deserve him," Vegas murmured, the words heavy with both regret and awe. The weight of guilt bearing down upon him.

"Yet, he has chosen to love me.",But amidst the darkness, a flicker of hope ignited within him. Pete's love had reached into the deepest recesses of his soul, stitching together the broken pieces.

Vegas closed his eyes.

"Your Highness"," Pete's voice was laced with sincere concern.
The Alpha King turned his gaze towards Pete.

Pete, his loyal and devoted mate, leaned against the wooden doorway, his heart aching at the sight of his Alpha' distress. His  eyes shimmered with worry. He stepped forward, his petite hand gently placing itself on Vegas's armored chest.

Vegas's love and appreciation for Pete pouring through his eyes. He reached up, gently cupping Pete's face in his calloused hands.

"My little dove"

"I can see the weight of this war upon you. But remember, you are not alone.", Pete said reassuringly making Vegas feel more guilty and confident at the same time.

"Pete," he whispered, his deep voice resonating with fusion of emotions.

"Our love and strength stand beside you."

As the moonlight danced upon their intertwined figures, Vegas places a gentle kiss upon Pete's forehead. The King and his mate finding a bittersweet comfort, a deep solace in their love.

Pete' fears were also momentarily eased as he drew strength from his Mate, his Alpha, Vegas . Pete kissed Vegas' lips softly.

He turned Vegas' once cold and dead heart into a feeling filled blossom.

He turned Vegas' firsts into an beautifully painful memories, which made their heart beats flutter in synchronisation.

The lies and regrets turned into faith and chances.

The twisted turns transformed into overwhelming trust and permanent bonds.

This bond made every other bonds irrelevant.

It demands to be felt.

_________________

A/N : I am finally free!! Like not free free but yeah kind of a very freeee LoL B⁠-⁠) . I tried to recap/ summarise the whole story into a short extra...

I will try to update in 2 days because now I am going to write the end chapters so I need to work a little harder.

Anyways, don't forget to read The Professor - Chap 4 and add it to your private libraries so you won't miss any updates. I am totally going to focus on it soon after this finishes.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

- raikatopani