Chapter 12

Please don't skip the Extras.

*****
Only a work of fiction•

*****

Sorrowful tears streamed down Pete's face as he sobbed uncontrollably over the poisonous words Tay just told him, his shoulders trembling with the force of his emotions. He sobbed heartbreakingly.

Tay is not the only reason of his cries. His mate himself have the same opinion about him. The fact how he left Pete. Then also he kept smiling and had a glint of hope in his heart.

This is too much to endure. Things are worsen but not out of hands. Pete still have some determination in his heart. It might be tiny as a grain of salt but it is hidden in the darkest corner of his heart.

Heat.

His heat will be a win-win situation for him. His Mate can't resist the urge to mark Pete his. The pleasure, heat,and power will be something else for him and his partner.

He will make Vegas his in the most filthy way. These intrusive thoughts are occurring in Pete's mind because he wanna be loved. This is not a want but a desire. A desire to be one and only for his Mate.

With all the pain and cries Pete hugged his torn clothes which were filled with his mate's scent. Tay not only tore a cloth apart but an emotion, a link between Pete and Vegas. This cloth might be just a piece of cloth for others but for Pete it was a memory of their first dance.

After sometime he fell asleep from all the utter damage and pains.

*****

Pete's P.O.V

THUD!

Their was a loud thud which came from outside my room.I woke up and look outside the window only to find, bitter darkness of the midnight. Scared I decide to look what happened.

Slowly I make my way to the door. My hands were trembling with fear. Everything seemed scary. I reach the door and pull it open.

Nothing.

Only a broken antique vase.

But there was a scent too.A scent which I hate the most.

Kinn.

I quickly close the door and slide down against the it. Already my life is filled with obstacles and situations yet another comes.

Phi Porsche is such a good Omega. Kinn on the other hand is so evil. The way he do things to me are disgusting, not only to me but also for himself and his Mate Porsche. He loves Kinn unconditionally. All the time we used to work together he used to tell me how good Kinn is.

I don't know what to do now.

*****

Haa.. hmm...pfft

Tay was busy sucking Vegas' strong chest. Although Vegas was not a bit interested in the whore.

"Khun Vegas?"

Tay use his baby voice to gain some  attention from Vegas.

'I cannot focus. It is ridiculous',  Vegas mumbled to himself. Tay look at him confused.

"In any case, I am not in the mood today.",  Vegas said while getting up and closing the knot of his robe, leaving Tay alone on the brothel's bed.

He left the room. Tay sat speechless. He bit his lip in anger. He knew the reason for his absent mind.

*****

Days passed by. Nothing unusual happened in this time. Maybe it was the silence before a storm . Pete used to stay in his room to avoid any interaction with anyone. Although Tankhun, Porsche as well as Macua used to visit him. Pete was the most comfortable with these people. All of them used to treat him with respect.

But Pete never dared to share all the weight he was carrying. He never shared all the things Kinn or Tay did to him.

*****

Pete's P.O.V

I am so bored being in one place. I want to work again. I want to do the dishes, help Porsche with foods and recipes , I want to do the laundry.

Laundry

I feel my cheeks burn with redness. I feel dumb for scenting my mate's sheets. The way his scent affected my whole nervous system. I felt the urge to be engulfed by that scent .

I quickly got up and opened the closet. Every cloth was having his scent. I go through them and find a beautiful robe. It was white. Dove white.

I remove each and every cloth which I was currently wearing. I take the robe and wear it on my nakedness. Its length came at the middle of my thighs. It's sleeves were longer than my arms. It's buttons were black . They started from my chest which caused a reveal of my neck's skin . Inhaling the addicting scent I settle on the bed.

The scent made me drift into a deep, calm sleep.

*****

Vegas yanks Pete from his sleep. Pete gets startled from the manhandling. Tearing off Pete's robe. Vegas ties a white ribbon on his eyes. Blocking Pete's vision.

Pete huffs in large amount of oxygen.

"You haven't even lost your virginity...", Pete hear Vegas speak near his ears. His chest flushed against Pete's back.

Vegas grab Pete's hands in his hand and restrict them behind his back, pushing Pete in the mattress with his other hand.

"...Yet you danced with me like a slut", Vegas put his long ,thick fingers harshly inside Pete's mouth. Stroking his back softly. Pete gags, moaning.

"You held your breath", Vegas speak while rubbing his erection on Pete's naked butt. Hands groping here and there. The licks on Pete's skin and all the soft caressing. Pete felt every bit of it.

His blindfold's knot was pulled and gets removed with a swish. Pete look behind him to find his Mate's most lustful face.

'Agghh!!!', Pete shouts on top of his lungs.

He woke up drenched in his sweet scent and sweat. His whole face blushed up. His body heated like a hot rod. His scent was engaging every corner of the room with lust.

Tankhun run inside the room. Behind him Jamie followed.Tankhun embraces Pete's body.

Pete was huffing uncontrollably. His eyes half closed.

"Jamie! call Vegas...

...Pete is in heat!"

________________

A/N: This chapter will be marking 1k Votes on this story, for which I am really thankful. Thankyou so much for supporting me.

Any guesses what Vegas will do with Pete on his heat?

Please Vote and Comment as always.

-raikatopani