Chapter 10

Pete's P.O.V

I got up to the chirpings of the nature. It was a shiny morning which arrives daily after the dark gloomy night rolls on. I open the window to see the sun rise over the horizon,Painting the sky in shades of orange and pink.

Inhaling the earthy smell of the glorious morning. I decided to take a bath. Inside of the bathroom was kept a enormous tub in an indulgent showpiece sculpted from rare, purple-hued porphyry marble .Kitted out to pamper and impress,it is stuffed with Royalty. I feel like living a cursed dream. Unrealistically realistic.

*****

After the fancy bath. I try to search for the white robe, Khun Tankhun was taking about. As I open the almirah. My senses were covered with my Alpha's scent. The authoritative whiskey infused scent was overwhelming. It ignited an imbalance in my body. I close my eyes.

Breath Pete. In and out. In and out. Breath.

I control my omega nature and start going through these dresses one by one. This wardrobe was enriched with high-fy traditionals.

It was not difficult to find the white silk robe.The basic structure of this robe was designed to facilitate the ease of movement and integrated many motifs of the royals.

Commoners were not allowed to wear these robes which is called Suea Phraratchathan. They were only aloud to wear these on their wedding day.

I start wearing it. First the shirt and coat,then pants, skirt and traditional footwear.

The flow of the dress was unreal and perfect. I smell taken with my Alpha's scent on me. It mixed well with my own scent.

I find myself looking at my reflection on the mirror which was kept beside the almirah. I don't want these special treatments and riches . I want my Alpha to show me that I am his. Once. Only once. I want to hear him say, 'He is my Mate.'

Knock knock knock

I quickly ran over to the door. Attending it. I find Porsche standing there. Smiling apologetically at me. I shift a bit to let him enter the room.

"I will not come into your room. I just want to apologise for my rude behaviour yesterday. I am sorry Khun Pete", he says in one breath.

"If you want to apologise..... don't call me Khun ever again", he snap to look at me. I smile and hug him. He slowly returns the hug.

"I am happy for you Pete. I wish for the best."

"Thankyou phi."

After talking for some more time. He goes back to his duty. I am happy that we sought things between us. Although I didn't ask him the reason of his fight with his mate. I should've asked him.

Knock knock knock

Again there was a knock on the door. Before I could get it. It opens and Khun Tankhun barges in. I didn't lock the door when Porsche left.

"Pete!!! You look A M A Z I N G!!", He shouts on top of lungs. I smile at him.

He hold my shoulders and make me sit on the chair. He was having something in his hand.

It is a rose gold tiara that has small charms dangling all around it

It is a rose gold tiara that has small charms dangling all around it. He rest it upon my head. It was awkward but with my slight moment it produces a tinkling sound which I guess supposed to deflect evil spirits. My look was completed by that small accessory.

He made me walk around my room. Seriously some power was in the crown which made the place where I walk, feel lighter and positive. I feel my aura calming and soft.

After dangling my room. He took me to the garden area of the palace where all the Omegas were gathered. I bowed them with respect. They start guiding me in dangling the surroundings of the palace.

*****
Vegas's POV

"Ahh....shit....hmm Fuck.....his scent" , I finally came on Pete's bed. I was told to perform pleasuring while Pete was completing dangling.

I never got such turbulence with some Omegas scent. His scent is more intoxicating than the tumbak I smoke. It's addictive and interesting.

I don't want to feel this way. I hate him for making me feel this way. I want to fuck him emotionally, spiritually and most important physically. I will become his Alpha.... Ofcourse I will.....but not the one he dreams of. I will be the alpha who uses his Omega for his personal pleasures and leaves him. But I plan something much different for his  heat with me. It will be unforgettable for both of us. Pleasure for me and pain for him.

*****

'Heee hhahaah hehe hha'

Everyone was laughing when they were leaving Pete in Vegas's room. As soon he completed dangling he was asked to complete pleasuring. Pete was already very exhausted. They covered every nook of the big ass palace.

After that... pleasuring himself was a big task for Pete. He was confused just like a lost kitten. Vegas's room was filled with his pheromones making Pete go weak on his knees. He wanted to release. He was already very aroused only by the scent and pheromones of his Alpha. He made his way to the bed. Settling himself on freshly made white bedsheet. He opened his pants.

It is his first time to masterbate.Living in a small house with no privacy blocked him from doing such indecent acts. But here he is, losing his first self-pleasuring game in his Mate's territory.

He don't know what to do!! He hesitantly grabs his cock.His cock hard and sensitive. He starts stroking himself totally embarassed from his own existence.

He starts stroking a little faster than before. Small brittle moans escaping the sides of his mouth. His cock getting wetter with his Precum. He moans and picks a pillow. The pillow was engrossed in Vegas's scent.

Pete clenched on the pillow. Inhaling it's content. His stokes are hard and fast.

"Your highness!!", he shouts breathlessly as he came for the first time in his life. Thinking about one and only person. Vegas.

*****

After 2 hours

Knock knock knock!!!!!

"Aii Pete did you die in there??"

Pete face frowns hearing the constant thudding of the door . Who is disturbing his sweet sleep!?

"PETE OPEN UP OR I'LL BREAK IT!"

Pete wakes up startled. He slept after the ceremony. He felt so relieved that he drifted away in deep slumber. He quickly fixes himself and opens the door of the room.

He encounters a truly offended looking Tankhun. Pete smiles awkwardly , fidgeting here and there.

"Sorry Khun..."

"I thought you died while masturbating."

Pete felt the urge to slap Tankhun's mouth shut. He was so fricking loud!

"Let's go it's already evening. You have to take a lesson for 'Tenra' ceremony. It will be done tonight."

"Khap...."

________________

A/N: I am so excited for the next chapter. Vote alot, it helps me to update fast!

Thankyou for following me. I really appreciate your comments , Votes and support.

-raikatopani