PLEASE READ!!!

I don't know what's happening!!! That A/N was not written by me!!! One of mine homophobic Bitch hater hacked my Wattpad a/c and spreaded these things.

Shit I am really unaware of this post...
I know who she was and I reported her immediately. Please don't hate me.

I don't know but she really hates Bui and spread such menaces about Bui on other platforms but she had the guts to hack my account and write these. Do you really think I will write this about Build while I just mentioned #BIBLEBUILD X FOREVER in my previous chapter!!

I love Bui Bui and Baiben. I can't explain how she copied my way of writing but if you had noticed that I always write -raikatopani at the end of my A/N and stories but she didn't. Believe me. I deleted it immediately as I opened my account after alot of reportings. I really didn't wrote any of those hate to Build.

Guys you know me and my A/N and how I support Bible-Build, Please it's just someone like Poi using my account to spread hates.

Trust me! your real author. Oh God I really want her to rot in hell for being such a homophobic Bitch. You know my way of writing how I reply then also do you think it was me??

The details she even removed my Profile and background photos.

I am still reading the comments and how you think it's my opinion...No please it's not mine.

I was going to release my Chapter 20 for this which I completed...that too is erased.

I don't if she was planning this for long. But I really didn't spread those things. And I am not the one to even reply. I literally panicked that my a/c was hacked. This happened first time in my life😭😭😭

I changed my password and I am going to reply back so these replies will be mine... previous one were just a hate spread by a bitch hacker!!

And ofcourse I am doing all fanfictions!! The Affair too!!!

Please stop writing hate comments it was not me!!!

-raikatopani/real author