Chapter 11

I followed Khun Tankhun. What will happen in this 'Tenra'? I have to take a lesson? We will do the the ceremony together? Tenra means dance. What kind of dance? How to perform? Many questions erupted through my brain. Is it embarrassing like others!?

Khun stopped infront of a huge door. I can guess that inside of it must be a hall or a big room. It's width and length is already looking enormous from outside.

"Okay Pete! This is a ballroom. Do you know what it is?", I shake my head in denial.

"Ballroom is a room which is designed for dancing and orchestra. It  improves the quality of the performances",I nod

He sighed and opened the door.

I walked into the ballroom and caught my breath. I’d never been in a space that made me feel so small–or so plain. Crystal chandeliers spiraled down from the arching sky-blue ceiling, illuminating the glimmering golden walls and a floor so polished it looked like an iced-over lake. And it wasn’t just the ballroom–the Omegas sparkled like a box of jewels, shades of emerald and ruby and amethyst swirling around me, their low chatter accompanying wafts of rose and hyacinth and jasmine. I looked down at my simple white dress.

Khun got my attention, "You see these Omegas?"

"Khab..."

"They all have their destined mate and will do the ceremony with you. Now I will tell you what tenra is...

Tenra is a newly added ceremony. Its motive is to bring closeness between Omega and his Alpha. Tenra was seen by Vegas's great grandfather when he visited 'Santo'. Santo Kingdom is like Walur with different cultures and beliefs.

Vegas's great grandfather was shown a dance . A dance which holds a great position in Santo's culture. It was a slow and sensual couple dance which was called Bachata in Santo.

Grandfather got so impressed by the dance that he made an agreement with Santo Kingdom's King. The agreement was to teach bachata to the people of Walur in exchange of horses.

The dance got so popular in destined Mates of Walur that great grandfather declared it as a ceremony that will be done only by the royals. And named it 'Tenra' "

"Wow!", I feel so dreamy listening to Khun Tankhun's story. This ceremony is taken from a different kingdom and infused with our kingdom's culture. This is absolutely interesting.

"These Omegas are so dressed up because they will dance with their Alphas. The orchestra and a singer came from another Kingdom to sing a specially made song and tune for this ceremony."

"This dance will be taught to you by JoJo and his mate Sofiya who came from Santo Kingdom. Remember the steps and flow of the dance."

"Khap I will do my best Khun."

Khun Tankhun smiles and calls Sofiya and her mate. They were wearing different clothes from others. They looked so modern.

The orchestra starts playing the tune . Me, Khun Tankhun and others stand circling the centre where the couple will dance. The dance starts.

(A/N:See the video pinned above)

Author's P.O.V

The couple finishes the dance. Pete was left flustered. He don't know what to say after seeing such a sexy yet so decent dance. He was blushing so hard. The thought of doing this bold act with his Alpha was too worked up.
Other Omegas already starts practicing with their Alphas who arrived few minutes ago making Pete more nervous.